Power Pole Hose Ferrules

Do the hoses for PP blades take the same size ferrules or are the blue ones larger?
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Same
    5/16"
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

I thought so too but the used blades I bought came with the ferrules removed from the hoses. I called power pole and they sent me new ferrules, all the same size, and when I went to put them on they would NOT go on the blue hoses. I called power pole and they said the blue hoses have probably swelled from pressure build up so they're sending me new hoses. But it looks to me like even the fittings hold different size ferrules? They seem to be different as well
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

I just recently replaced mine due to one of them leaking. Power Pole sent me the ferrules and I had the same problem. I just cut back like a inch or so and they slipped in.
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

Quote Originally Posted by Melton Jason View Post
    I just recently replaced mine due to one of them leaking. Power Pole sent me the ferrules and I had the same problem. I just cut back like a inch or so and they slipped in.
    I trimmed mine back a couple inches and still couldn't get them on. Power pole is sending me new hoses. But in the mean time I might trim them back a couple more inches to see if that helps. Thanks for the response.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO