How to tell HP on mercury EFI

Hi, recently purchased a boat. Serial numbers and information is not on the motor. I was told t was a 99 200 EFI. How can I tell that it's a 200? It does have a 200 ECU. Took off the cowling and saw some numbers. At the bottom right it say 150-200.

2. Member
    The Welch plug should have the serial number stamped into it. It'll be on top right side of the block and look like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    history says 175
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    It will help you to receive faster, and more accurate responses if you will post your questions in the appropriate forum:

Mercury - 2.0/ 2.4/ 2.5 Liter High Performance
    For discussions related to 2.0/ 2.4/ 2.5L motors (Carb, EFI, Optimax or Racing).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor