Kudos to Phoenix customer service

I emailed Tim at Phoenix Monday afternoon, he called me Tuesday and we discuss my order from my email, he took my order told me the price of items said he call me Wednesday to give me the shipping time and rates, on Wednesday he called said shippment should be at my house on Friday or Monday at the latest, Box show up Friday morning around 10am. New taller windsheild and new console lid with cup holders all mounted and ready to go tonight, Like to give a shout out to Tim and his staff all spare parts were also shipped, great job.

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar

If I can ask, how much was the new console lid? Guessing it's the one between the seats....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post

If I can ask, how much was the new console lid? Guessing it's the one between the seats....
    Are the new lids interchangeable with the old lids, or do you have to get a new box also?

5. Member
    The lid was $88.14 plus cup holders were $20 for 2, only the black polymer the carpet lid in the middle is reuseable, 6 screws removes the polymer lid, then remove the carpet at the hinge, re drill new holes into polymer for carpet lid, and drill pilot hole for the snap used the same hardware for all. S/S cup holders have 3m tape around the lid, but I tell you its a tight fit, S/S cup holders not going anywhere, they also have drain in cupholders.
    On the high rise windsheild it was $75.76, and it came with new bracket and fasterners, I used the same mounted brackets from factory that is already mounted to console, it came with new fasterners wing nut type spring loaded with rubber washer and lock washer.
    The name of the lid, is Console/step box poly frame only. now its has 4 holes for tools also in the frame along with cup holders.

6. Member
    yes use the same box, unbolt remove carpet lid, drill holes and screw carpet lid to new poly frame mount to box, mounting the new frame has already got holes drill to match old holes, 30mins to install.

Awesome!!

Yeah..they just swap out. Little manual labor involved...about 120$ total.