Crappie Fishing Vids

Hey fellas, just want to share my crappie fishing video & YT channel. I'm somewhat new to this recording and editing thing, and still trying to find my way. Constructive critiques and pointers are welcomed. I just flat out enjoy chasing crappies, but not great at it by any means. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4P...dCn-nbJhZUJJfA

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    That's how you fill up a boat full of fish....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. T Dub
    Nice going! Do you sink your own brush or do you search for it?

Quote Originally Posted by T Dub View Post
    Nice going! Do you sink your own brush or do you search for it?
    T Dub, I do not sink my own brush. I mainly fish community holes, which the state parks and wildlife sunk brush and published GPS coordinates. From traversing from brush to brush, spot to spot, I'll stumble upon new brush piles as well. And lastly, towards the end of the trip, I'll venture around, and do some scanning for new spots. Points and old river/creek channel bends & swings are mostly what I target.

5. T Dub
    Quote Originally Posted by zerofivenismo View Post
    T Dub, I do not sink my own brush. I mainly fish community holes, which the state parks and wildlife sunk brush and published GPS coordinates. From traversing from brush to brush, spot to spot, I'll stumble upon new brush piles as well. And lastly, towards the end of the trip, I'll venture around, and do some scanning for new spots. Points and old river/creek channel bends & swings are mostly what I target.
    Okay cool. I need to learn to find crappie when the regular spots aren't producing. If my usual holes in the spring aren't holding fish I am usually out of luck.