Basscat Sabre Vision Reviews

Hi guys
    I live in Australia and was looking at the new basscat sabre vision model and was wondering if anyone has one and how they find it compared to the FTD model? Also can someone confirm width as basscat website says 90" but a dealer and a video review says its 93". I plan on running a 150 Ho evinrude gen 2 on the back of it aswell.
    Cheers

That's a typo is the web site says 90" and they've got it mixed with the Margay. It's a 93" beam and it should do well with a 150G2.

3. Member
    Sparky89:
    Get the FTD. More features are standard, full team deck, no deck insert needed. Hulls are the same, tops are different. If you look at the options you will see some of them are standard on the FTD. Decide exactly what options you want, then look at what comes standard on both models. Like you, I looked at both, went with the FTD and love it!!

Don

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doroger View Post
    Sparky89:
    Get the FTD. More features are standard, full team deck, no deck insert needed. Hulls are the same, tops are different. If you look at the options you will see some of them are standard on the FTD. Decide exactly what options you want, then look at what comes standard on both models. Like you, I looked at both, went with the FTD and love it!! I could be wrong but I thought the 2017 Vision actually has the full front deck now.

Don
    I could be wrong but I thought the 2017 Vision actually has the full front deck now.

The 2017 is an FTD they don't offer the regular Sabre.

6. Member
    Only reason i was looking at the vision over the FTD is that the FTD is AU$6,500 more which would be spent on electronics upgrade, i could be wrong but from what i seen on the website the decks and layout of the FTD and Vision are the same on the 2017 models

They are the same deck with equipment differences in 2017