Intimidator Length on trailer

Does anyone know the full length of a newer intimidator with a 10 inch jack plate and pro xs. I've been in the market for a outlaw or a intimidator and i really want to fit my boat in as straight as possible to my garage. I just don't know what kind of tilt i'll be looking at with a intimidator.

depends on if you get a swing away tongue...
    also, the Intmidator and outlaw come from Factory with on a 4-6" JP, NOT 10...
    with swing away tounge you are looking at nearly 25' with tongue folded in, and motor tucked all way down...
    without swing away tonge your 27'..
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

3. Member
    Jaxstix, my Outlaw with a 8" hydro plate and 200 pro XS on a tandem trailer with no swing tongue measures 25'-25.5' depending on how the motor is turned. With a swing tongue i could get it down to 23.5'. Assuming an intimidator is 8" longer plus the 2" for the plate one should measure about 26.5' (minimum)long without a swing tongue. Gamblers dont have the shortest storing length compared to other boats, bullets and strokers are the same way.

4. Member
    I have an 02 Intimidator 2000 with a 225 EFI , 6 in. jackplate and 2 in spacers. With the motor all the way down it's 25 ft. 11 ins. and trimmed up on the motor mate it's 26 ft. 8 1/2 ins. My trailer is a factory AmeraTrail but it is only a single axle. The guy who bough the boat originally special ordered it with the single axle trailer so he could turn it into his garage easier.