what will do good with new president

So what do you think, what stocks will do good with new administration?

Quote Originally Posted by dkibat View Post
    So what do you think, what stocks will do good with new administration?
    Yes, until the inflation from the former President's outrageous printing of money kicks in. Perhaps, however, with sufficient growth, the impact will be minimized, except for retired folks on a fixed income.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I think the stocks that will perform best, have already had a big move, like financials. Now we need to start seeing results. And be prepared to buy on dips. It's going to be interesting to see what happens with the Fed, interest rates, taxes and regulations. I have a pipeline stock that pays nicely, that I think will benefit from regulations being rolled back and a bigger emphasis on domestic energy.
    Thanos was the hero