Yamaha v150tlrb fuel pump replacing?

I buy 2 new fuel pump for my Yamaha. My question is can I put 3 fuel pump, one for one carburetor. Thank you advanced.

2. Banned
    The short answer is, not really. While anything is technically possible, given enough time and money, I don't see any benefit to adding a third fuel pump. Two should be more than adequate.

The pumps operate based on pressure pulses from the crank case. There is no provision on the motor to mount a third pump and there is no easy way to get the crank case pressure pulses to the third carburetor. A whole bunch of engineering would be needed with the end result being virtually nil.

And by the way, your motor actually has six carburetors. One for each cylinder. Each of the three assemblies are actually two carburetors rolled into one.

Some folks have been known to replace both of the engine driven pumps with an electric fuel pump. Again, a bit of engineering and modification to the engine would be required.

Is there a particular problem that you are having that needs to be solved? 99.9% of all V150's work just hunky dory using two mechanical fuel pumps.

3. Member
    Thank you very much jethro1.