Power Pole Adapter Plates

I am thinking about purchasing 10 foot blades. I currently have one, starboard pro series 2 8 foot pole...I have it mounted to an adapter plate with a 10" high jacker manual jackplate. Will I need to purchase a different adapter plate for the blade? I know I will need one for the port side, but wondering if I need to buy 2 new plates. Also, My intent is to buy tilt brackets as well (my garage is not high enough for 10 footers). Any help is appreciated. Boat is a 2008 triton tr 21 HP. Thanks.

The 10' blades require the brackets with braces for added support, so yes you would need to buy new.

The only tilt brackets I know of are sold by Hydrilla Gear, who is a BBC sponsor. They look pretty sweet and I may be getting a pair myself.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    You can purchase just the brace for your current starboard bracket, and order a braced bracket for the port side when you order your poles. Would be happy to price everything for you when your ready think you will find we have some of the most competitive pricing out there.

4. Member
    Thanks! PM Sent