Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Im glad I have 40 more years to let it ride I would be scatterbrained in today's conditions.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Crazy market. And I still see many who are shorting it. There will come a time for that, but I don't know when.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Just realized that today had a larger than normal amount of volume. Sometimes large volume days mark capitulation, tops and bottoms. Something worth noting.
    Thanos was the hero

4. Member
    They say history rhymes rather than repeats itself. Back in 1987 Ronald Reagan was in office, the UK had Margaret Thatcher, the economy was starting to chug along pretty good and in January 1987 stocks really ran, and then on Monday October 19, 1987 the market crashed. Toady Trump is president (a business man and a tv celebrity), the UK has a conservative female PM, and stocks ran pretty good in the first part of this year. If history rhymes now, with what happened then, I will be buying after the next crash/correction because if you bought on October 20, 1987 you had a really good run.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Ranger Forever

6. Member
    That chart is nice to look at, but I would be wary of it in Mar 2017 as I believe we have had a significant drop or two since 2014. An updated chart would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jab0106 View Post
    That chart is nice to look at, but I would be wary of it in Mar 2017 as I believe we have had a significant drop or two since 2014. An updated chart would be interesting.
    panic sellers have always been a disciplined investors best friend. Fear makes me money.
    Ranger Forever

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmay28711 View Post
    Sometimes I think we are just better off to just turn off the TV, all that noise seems to cause panic and fear.
    Best advice yet. Turn it off and invest..

9. BBC SPONSOR
    and still going up.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGreenOutdoors View Post
    and still going up.
    And, once AGAIN, thank you PRESIDENT Trump. My 401 K is kicking some MAJOR a--! Looking forward to another 7 wonderful years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12