Santee bound March 24.. looking for a possible guide.

I am from VA and am fishing Santee on the weekend of March 24. I have heard the name Inky. I have never been there and also I have never hired a guide. So please give me your thoughts on weather to hire a guide or not. Also Inky if you are looking please send me a pm with rates and availability. Thanks
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

Inky is the best I know of down there. Good guy and very informative!

3. Member
    I used and recommend Glenn Baxter in '06, not sure if He's still guides or not, nice guy, even though he does ride a custom built Harley.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardhead1 View Post
    I used and recommend Glenn Baxter in '06, not sure if He's still guides or not, nice guy, even though he does ride a custom built Harley
    I think that's Glenn Baxley,don't think he guides anymore..

Inky (santee bass who posted above this) is who you want get with... hoping to get out with you one spring Inky, my dad still talks about what a good time he had there with there you YEARS ago!
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

Quote Originally Posted by JINXBASS View Post
    I am from VA and am fishing Santee on the weekend of March 24. I have heard the name Inky. I have never been there and also I have never hired a guide. So please give me your thoughts on weather to hire a guide or not. Also Inky if you are looking please send me a pm with rates and availability. Thanks
    Roger,Thanks for your interest in my guide service.If you have never been here,you will need a guide for at least 1 day.The lakes are stumpy throughout & you will learn areas where you can run,which will make for a longer fishing day for you when you are on your own.I have an 8-10 hour day for 1 or 2 people for $380.00 & a stop for lunch.I also offer a straight through 6 hour day for 1 or 2 people for $330.00.You can also look at my website at www.inkydavis.com . & give me a call at 803-478-7289 & if not home,please leave your anytime contact # & I will get back with more details.I"am book on the 26th. Again My Thanks-Inky

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by santee bass View Post
    I think that's Glenn Baxley,don't think he guides anymore..
    sorry about the last name of Glenn. it's been a while, since he guided for me.
    tks

8. Member
    Thanks guys... I will contact Inky and try it out. I have never hired a guide so I would like to try the experience.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758