Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywooddave View Post
    No that's not the question. And I never have my sonar going 70mph. I'm never in a hurry...4.5 might be the fastest I'll go when searching. No matter, at "normal" scroll speed on a Lowrance HSD, even going 3.5 mph, structure I know is there doesn't show up until I'm 20-30 feet past it.
    So if you drive under a bridge, you will be out the other side before the first pilling you pass starts to show up at the edge of your screen?

P01135809

2. Member
    If you are pass over something that you want to fish, just just scroll the screen back until the image you want appears. Set a way point. Turn the boat around, and fish the waypoint.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronmath View Post
    If you are pass over something that you want to fish, just just scroll the screen back until the image you want appears. Set a way point. Turn the boat around, and fish the waypoint.
    When you scroll the screen back, do you touch the screen where you want to mark the waypoint and once the cursor comes up do you hit the waypoint key?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronmath View Post
    I'll try that. Thanks

2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12