This thing is NEAT!!!!

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/hud...g-impressions/

Talk about combining 2 (or 3) kinds of guns into 1.

Looks like a Steyr meets a 1911. Very neat gun. Full metal frame yet lighter than a 1911 (not by a ton though). Striker fire system yet retains safety feature needed in today's firearms. Has straight pull 1911 trigger & not heavy.

Kind of kewl to see a new company come out with something entirely new, unlike some who seem to repeat/diplicate what others have done just to get there brand out there.

Interesting pistol, the only problem with innovation in the gun industry is it either doesn't sell or is horribly expensive.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 11pounder View Post
    Interesting pistol, the only problem with innovation in the gun industry is it either doesn't sell or is horribly expensive.
    Considering what it is (full metal frame), and the target demographic that they have focused on.....I think it will be a huge success for them. Not everyone wants a 1911 pistol. But for those that do, and some that already own them, this might be right up there alley. Lots of innovation on them for sure. Owner/designed stated he had something like 7 patent pending on the design or something like that.

I remember when Steyr 1st came out & everyone was "oh look at that funky looking gun".......now it was not me that said it, but there are some out there that have already put a Steyr M9-A1 again the infamous G19/17 platform & has not only kept up with it, but has outran it w/o needing parts to keep it going.

Don't kill the poster on that.....just rehashing what I read years ago.

Only thing people really either loved or hated was the trapezoid sights.....other than that, there was nothign else to not like about them.