JIG FANATICS - CHECK THIS OUT! Free Jig Give Away to Come

Wanted to share this video with everyone who loves fishing Jigs! At North Metro Bass Academy all of your Jigs (Arky, Brush, Poison Tail, Swim, Football, Bladed) are made with a custom keeper. I have attached a short video clip where I describe my Premier Series Brush Jigs and illustrate how good that keeper holds your trailer. I have personally cut down on the number of plastics I've needed the last two years significantly and it is all because of the custom keeper. It's one of the main reasons I started making my own jigs.

I will be offering a couple "free" Jig giveaways soon after I get all my product videos up on my YouTube Channel. Look forward to some feedback from you all.

2. Member
    Jig Giveaway from North Metro Bass Academy ... winner to be drawn Sunday Feb 19th!

North Metro Bass Academy is starting a youtube channel and in hopes of building a large following will be doing a few JIG GIVEAWAYS. To be eligible you must like, subscribe, and comment on this video or one of my other football jig videos. The Jig package for this giveaway is (7) Premier Series Football Jigs in 3/4 and 1 oz. ($25.00 retail value) Help spread the word about North Metro Bass Academy Custom Tackle and win some free jigs!