Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    If you've ever been in a bullet or a bay boat the wind push isn't too bad.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnaileng View Post
    The best fishing will be gone by the time I get mine! They said it was in the paint phase two weeks ago. Not sure how long after that.

I feel your pain. It was like being in labor (so I've been told!) the last couple weeks. Then when I get it the electronics weren't what I specified so it's still technically not right but I have a great dealer and they said take it and run like that and once the new stuff comes in they will swap it out. Outside of that I'm in love with the boat.

3. Member
    That's what I wanted to hear! I'm installing my electronics because I'm way too picky but my dealer gave them to me at cost. I would think since it's in paint it has to be close! How are you liking the seadek? I had it out on mine as well.

4. Member
    I won't get anything else other than seadek again. It is awesome. Only complaint, and I'm being anal i know, is it does get a little dirty. I did look on their site and soap and water is all you need to clean so that's good. I wish in hindsight that I would have gotten the hydraulic jackplate but I am damn near 50k in right now and I just saw the numbers adding up so I cut that one thing out.
    What is your boat set up with?

5. Member
    Boat will have seadek, Yamaha gauges, 10" atlas hydraulic plate, atlas gauge, two 8' power pole blades, hot foot, dual blinker trims, lift assist on all compartments, fold down cleats, minnkota ultrex, F200 because I hate the SHO (had too many issues with the early models), upgraded seats, upgraded charger to 15 amp, livewell pumpout, Lowrance HDS Gen 3 9" front and rear, point 1 antenna, sonic hub with two speakers, and both transducers. Trailer is dual axle with upgraded rims and upgraded spare tire, radial tires, ratchet tie downs, boat cover and motor cover as well.

My dealer did me right and was the cheapest dealer within 300 miles. Not sure if anyone else was cheaper because I limited my possible drive to 300. Everyone else quoted me 50-53k for the boat. I'm not sure you could add much more to the boat and I'm out the door at 45k.
    Last edited by Dbnaileng; 04-14-2017 at 05:53 PM.

6. Member
    SeaDek ( and/or HydroTurf) is definitely 'THA BOMB!' I've put both in duck boats and kayaks for years now and have been saying that if I ever have to replace my carpet, I'll put this down instead.

Congrat's on the new rig!
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123