Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    As I mentioned before......I think it's kewl you are in the Business, but I can also understand from another perspective in that same side of things.

Some things are more subjective than others, depends on where you start out in the 1st place.

2. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Any of the entry level guns are more than adequate for the average gun guy. Unless you are planning on competing or using as a patrol "duty gun" you cant go wrong with the dpms, smith, ruger, anderson, or del ton entry model weapons.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

3. Banned
    The ruger's for $479 is an absolute steal! I believe i seen one on slick guns for $459.. I don't know any other firearm (well, other than a glock) that is a better return on investment.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    The ruger's for $479 is an absolute steal! I believe i seen one on slick guns for $459.. I don't know any other firearm (well, other than a glock) that is a better return on investment.
    Yep....AR556 is a hella a steal!

I know a few HK's that just might be up there with a Glock

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    I know a few HK's that just might be up there with a Glock
    Just for you Not perfection

6. Member

Which is why there are SOO many aftermarket parts to make them (glocks) better.....right?

I was tryin to give a guy grief @ LGS once. He was complaining about how there was very little aftermarket parts avail for HK's and FN. I listened for a bit & the salesman agreed there wasn't much support....I slid in and asked "You know why there is not any support don't you?".....guy looked interested & said why....." I told him "that's because they were already damn good from the Factory & was no need to have a lot of product support in aftermarket to make them better." Guy was a bit beside himself at that point......was truly unsure what to say or do.

All said and done.....post Apocalypse....if there was only a Glock I would use it no questions asked there just not my Favorite with so many others out there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12