Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think that Quinn knows what it takes to beat Brady and has the quickness in his defense to get to him and hit him and hit him often. Brady is very good against the rush but if he is hit and continually hit throughout the game then that will take its toll on him. Atlanta has the tools at wide receiver to beat New England and I feel this will be Matt Ryan's coming out party..New England is very good but other than a hampered Steelers team, they haven't faced a good quarterback yet much a team as complete as Atlanta. This one is gonna be good..Atlanta by two scores...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

2. Member
    this is the falcons chance. They finally got all the pieces to the puzzle including coach and a great offensive plan and solid defense to back it up. As much as i'd like to see the fall flat on their face i think the pats are in trouble.

3. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    I'm kinda worried that the quality of the meme smack is going to fall way off, this year.
    Who controls John Gill?

4. Banned
    This is a few years old but still relevant...

Legends Never Die........

Didn't the "Greatest show on Turf" have the #1 defense and offense? Weren't the Seahawks a powerhouse a couple years ago? I'll take the greatest qb and coach over Matt Ryan and Julio Jones.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

Quote Originally Posted by blade1970 View Post
    Legends Never Die........

Love it.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    I think that Quinn knows what it takes to beat Brady and has the quickness in his defense to get to him and hit him and hit him often. Brady is very good against the rush but if he is hit and continually hit throughout the game then that will take its toll on him. Atlanta has the tools at wide receiver to beat New England and I feel this will be Matt Ryan's coming out party..New England is very good but other than a hampered Steelers team, they haven't faced a good quarterback yet much a team as complete as Atlanta. This one is gonna be good..Atlanta by two scores...
    If Braby gets hit to much he throws a fit..then he gets all pissed off...this is also when I dislike him more. He plays pretty good pissed....go Birds

10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clif Kincaid View Post
    If Braby gets hit to much he throws a fit..then he gets all pissed off...this is also when I dislike him more. He plays pretty good pissed....go Birds
    Be real with yourself...You dislike him because your coach is a jackass who gave a super bowl away and your still butt hurt over it

12. Banned

Brady and the Pats are going to recreate Sherman's March in Houston...... DYNASTY!!!!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    Good assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Clif Kincaid View Post
    He gets pissed when he gets touched...and he plays better when when he's angry but when they keep bringing it, and he's flustered, it's a different ball game...if the Falcons can handle the Patriot defense, then I think they disturb Brady enough during the game and win...Patriots are already one of the greatest organizations ever in football especially with Brady and Belichik..but I don't think they got this one...

Jonathan Hillstrand

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Be real with yourself...You dislike him because your coach is a jackass who gave a super bowl away and your still butt hurt over it
    I'm over that. ..they will never make it back unless they change. Tom is a whiner...like any 4yo boy!

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    What's so funny about a guy with hayfever?

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post

Brady has it made man don't kid yourself...already has 4 super bowl rings first ballot HoF most likely and who is that woman he's married to again??

And on top of that, didn't they or don't they live in a house that has a freaking moat?? C'mon...nobody has a moat....

I just looked again and they sold that house to Dr. Dre for only $40 million so they don't have the L.A. moated mansion any more..
    Last edited by mrlawler1; 01-23-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Jonathan Hillstrand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12