Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

South Shore Marina and Bass Cat boats...

Just left the Cincinnati boat show and South Shore Marina is a Bass Cat Dealer... Just thought I'd let everyone know... Finally someone offering a choice in the area... Dan https://ssmarina.com/

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Stampers in Miamisburg sells BassCat also, but they're not mentioned a lot on here. Not sure if it's because they are small and don't carry a lot of inventory or something else.

4. Member
    They no longer carry them. Stamper's that is
    Lowrance Pro-Staff
    Picasso Outdoors
    PowerTeam Lures
    Red Dirt Baits
    Boing Lures
    E Custom Baits
    Full Throttle Tackle

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CCGambler206 View Post
    They no longer carry them. Stamper's that is

listed as a dealer on website ???

stamper's Boat Barn has been in business since 1967. We are an authorized dealer for Bass Cat, Bryant, Triton, and Starcraft Boats along with Mercury and MerCruiser
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

6. Member
    Probably hasn't been updated yet but I don't think they would put 2'dealers with in 30 miles
    Lowrance Pro-Staff
    Picasso Outdoors
    PowerTeam Lures
    Red Dirt Baits
    Boing Lures
    E Custom Baits
    Full Throttle Tackle

7. Member
    Go to bass cat website dealer search put in miamisburg zipcode you will see no longer a dealer I think they are just sitting on old stock
    Lowrance Pro-Staff
    Picasso Outdoors
    PowerTeam Lures
    Red Dirt Baits
    Boing Lures
    E Custom Baits
    Full Throttle Tackle

8. Member
    That's strange, I was just taking to the owner this past fall and he was talking about the local tournament fisherman he supports and how his boat deal works and everything. They also still had the bass cat sales brochures and signs and everything.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing Flyer View Post
    That's strange, I was just taking to the owner this past fall and he was talking about the local tournament fisherman he supports and how his boat deal works and everything. They also still had the bass cat sales brochures and signs and everything.
    Same here--was there first part of November and actually talked to him about Bass Cat--they were working on my Mercury---guess stuff happens fast

10. Member
    Stampers is still listed on the owners board dealer listing published by basscat, along with South Shore Marine, so I'm guessing this list is up to date and they're just not on the map for some reason. I'll call this week and check, need to figure out a good time for service anyway.

Manfred Stamper still sells Basscat and can order anything you need if he dont have it in stock

RUMORS ARE CARRIED BY HATERS , SPREAD BY FOOLS , AND ACCEPTED BY IDIOTS !

12. Banned
    It seems every time I've ever been up that way Stampers is closed. They're not at any boat show and have never seen them advertise either... Now, I'm inside the 275 loop in Cincinnati but you'd think I'd have seen something letting me know what he sells. What are his hours of operation?... Dan

He is not the dealer he once was like back in the MDA Tourny days.
    He still has a pretty well stocked shop of Merc stuff and motorguide
    As to his hours , I think hes around 80 now and its still him and his wife running it so im sure they are not open near as much , I think he closes up for winter .
    My cousin just bought his new boat from him

14. Banned
    Just seems odd... I can count the number of times I've seen a Bass Cat on the river with one hand... And I started fishing the river in the 70's... Dan

15. Member
    They're open daytime hours most of the year M-F, and about 1/2 day on Saturday. I know they shut down for a while, a month or so, around Christmas and into January. I've gone there for service because it is so close, Manford helped me sell my old boat (had a blown motor so it was a bit of effort), and they're good folks.

16. Member
    He is also a Power Pole dealer--had a hydraulic line start to leak and he had the line shipped to him and installed for me-no charge and yes he is a an authorized Mercury dealer too. I think his hours are 9or10 to 5 thru the week and like was stated above 1/2 day on Saturday. Pretty sure their son works there and helps run the place. Have dealt with him and he is great to work with just like Manfred

Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    Just seems odd... I can count the number of times I've seen a Bass Cat on the river with one hand... And I started fishing the river in the 70's... Dan
    Wouldn't know , not been on that river since 08
    I see a bunch of cats on Rocky and Indian
    He sold Procraft and astro back in the MDA days .
    His big business is in pleasure boats Id say

18. Member
    Agree with FISHIN ROD---he seems to have gone towards pleasure boat market. You can not ask for nicer people

19. Member
    South Shore had great pricing on their BassCats at the Columbus Fishing Expo. Almost made me want to trade up my Caracal.
    2021 Falcon F20 Predator
    2021 Mercury 250 ProXS

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeon77 View Post
    South Shore had great pricing on their BassCats at the Columbus Fishing Expo. Almost made me want to trade up my Caracal.

BBC website pricing is scary high????
    Last edited by mactlman; 02-12-2017 at 11:28 AM.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast