Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeon77 View Post
    South Shore had great pricing on their BassCats at the Columbus Fishing Expo. Almost made me want to trade up my Caracal.
    $78,000 for a skinny 20 ft boat? I guess it was on sale, msrp was 95 something

2. Member
    Chad is a great guy and I'd recommend anyone seriously considering to give him a call or stop in face to face to get a great deal.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught!

3. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1991 View Post
    Chad is a great guy and I'd recommend anyone seriously considering to give him a call or stop in face to face to get a great deal.
    Agree...I've dealt with Chad quite often. Saw they had Bass Cats at Cinci Boat Show too. I was told when they heard that Stratos wasn't making anymore they got with BCB.

I did not know that about Stratos. Chad only has/had a couple of old stock left he was pricing to sell

4. Banned
    Since when did Stratos/ White River Marine group announce they were discontinuing the Stratos line???... Dan

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    Since when did Stratos/ White River Marine group announce they were discontinuing the Stratos line???... Dan
    wondering about this too--have never read anything about Strato's being discontinued

6. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kadas View Post
    wondering about this too--have never read anything about Strato's being discontinued
    I'm mixed up about it too, doesn't make sense. All I know is what their associate told me at South Shore Cinci Boat Show. They have sold Stratos a lot of years. Wonder why they went to BCB if Stratos is still in production tho.
    I had a Stratos and loved it. I sent them an email to see why they no longer sell them. Can't hurt to ask. I'll let you know if I find out anything.

7. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    South Shore (Chad) got back to my email...Said they still have Stratos Boats, they just added BCB to their lineup

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    South Shore (Chad) got back to my email...Said they still have Stratos Boats, they just added BCB to their lineup
    Thanks--appreciate the info

9. Banned
    What I heard is that they didn't like the fact that Stratos/ Ranger/ Triton/ Nitro, Tracker, ct. were all owned by the same company and wanted an independent boat maker in their lineup... Just what I heard... Dan

10. Member
    What I heard is that they didn't like the fact that Stratos/ Ranger/ Triton/ Nitro, Tracker, ct. were all owned by the same company and wanted an independent boat maker in their lineup... Just what I heard... Dan
    That could well be why they added BC to their lineup--not having all your eggs in one basket so to speak

11. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Now THAT makes more sense...thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12