Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Looking so forward to this trip!

Me too, not sure how the water is there but the rivers around me are LOW

Well I feel like a complete ASS, the wifes baby shower is that day and I am supposed to be at the house with the guys in the shop. I wish I could have done something different, but I forgot and she just reminded me when I told her I was fishing

4. Member
    No problem lil red 02. We will miss you but I think it will still be a good trip!

Im still trying to work some magic and if the guys dont want to come over Im going on the water.....I feel horrible about forgetting about the day and for not being able to take tjem out with you....

Quote Originally Posted by lil red 02 View Post
    Im still trying to work some magic and if the guys dont want to come over Im going on the water.....I feel horrible about forgetting about the day and for not being able to take tjem out with you....
    Don't feel horrible. We've all forgotten things, especially me! We'll manage if you can't make it...maybe we should crash the party!

Lol yall are more than welcome I have the boys here to hang out at my shop and finish putting baby furniture together and tje girls have there stuff in Enterprise at the red school house. If your over this way come on and have a beverage of choice and hang out. Still trying my magic amd maybe I can get all the furniture together this week and get his room setup

We fly out tomorrow morning... We'll see if the Bass are cooperating on Sat the 11th. I'm gonna try to bring a couple of my rods/reels to use (it's a comfort thing). Let me know what plastics to buy and I'll have some ready... Also let me know when and where to meet at that morning...

9. Member
    Do you want to drive to palm bay or meet me in deltona and ride with me? If you want to meet me in palm bay then we can hook up at the bass pro shop parking lot in palm bay. If you want to ride with me then give me a call and i will give you directions. I have plenty of baits. My phone is 407 466 3679. Name is Henry.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a great day, good luck wish I could have made it ......post some pics

Tomorrow is supposed to be a great day, good luck wish I could have made it ......post some pics
    We had a ball. That lake is an awesome place to fish and my hope is to come back many times to have a chance to catch that really big one. Will probably be bring my boat on some occasions. Our Guide for the day (Henry) was an awesome host and he really made sure we got the most out of this trip. I don't know if I can even come up with all of the words needed to say how grateful we were for this opportunity. Henry and I seemed to connect right away. It seemed like we had a lot in common and I believe I have made a new friend. I will continue to stay in touch and will hopefully be able to reach out to him in July when we're back at our Condo in Indian Ricks Beach. To Henry: Thank you again for your friendship, your kindness and especially for your patience in helping with my son, Christopher yesterday. The day will not be forgotten, now will you. BTW: My son caught the largest of the bass yesterday making the day even more special for him. He talked about his day in the lake all the way back to Kissimmee and all last night. He was touched... pics to follow.
    Last edited by brolland; 03-12-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Great news

13. Member
    Barry it was my pleasure to meet You and Christopher. I to feel we connected and i assure you that anytime you are in Florida there is a seat in my boat open for You and Christopher. Thanks again for spending a day with me!

14. Member
    So what did you all end up catching? Was there Friday and did well but I hear the bite was off yesterday after some very early morning top water action.

15. Banned
    And which lake did you got to???... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    And which lake did you got to???... Dan
    We went to the Stick Marsh... Great lake! Will be visiting again and again if and when possible. We caught several bass, nothing huge but my 16 year old caught the biggest of the day! That's the way it's supposed to happen. We created a lot of great memories this week while visiting Florida. This Bass trip ws one of the biggest ones thanks to our new friend Henry!

If at all possible I would like to be included in the next trip if things are different and maybe a lil dad vs son tourney on 2 different boats
    Really wish I could have made this one and planned better, still waiting on some pics

If at all possible I would like to be included in the next trip if things are different and maybe a lil dad vs son tourney on 2 different boats
    Really wish I could have made this one and planned better, still waiting on some pics
    One hell of an idea! I like the way you think!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123