Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yep 10 years old and a size 11. He says it mainly hurts on the heel. Both boys are wearing the Jet Mid Basketball Shoes they are $54 to $64 depending on the web site. He runs all over the drive way pickup games, school yard, PE and ball fields and never complains. But he only wears these shoes at bball practice/games

Quote Originally Posted by milligjg View Post
    When I played all we had was Converse Chuck Taylors. I wish we would have had some of these shoes they have now, it probably would have saved me 2 foot and 2 knee surgery's.
    No kidding. We were shopping in an outlet mall awhile back and there was a Converse store. I was killing time waiting on my wife so I went in and tried a pair of Chuck Taylor's. How in the heck did we play in those flimsy unsupported pieces of thin canvas?

My youngest (13 years old) currently plays on two basketball teams, and two baseball teams, plus football in the Fall. He's had four or five pairs of UA shoes / cleats in the past and stays away from them now because they hurt his feet. We've found that Nike (Basketball - Regular) an New Balance (Cleats) offer the best fit for his feet.....they are also always in the $100+ range
    2016 Ranger RT 188 - Charcoal / Dark Cherry
    2016 Mercury 115 Fourstroke - Laser II 20p
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80lb.
    Lowrance Elite 12Ti2 Active Imaging 3 in 1
    Garmin 1022 GPSMAP - Liveoptics LVS34 - Tackle Shack Trolling Motor Pole Mount
    Humminbird Helix 7 GPS Only - Lakemaster VX Premium
    Lowrance Elite 12Ti2 Active Imaging 3 in 1 - Navionics +
    NextGen Lithium Batteries
    V-T2 Live well vents
    (2) Loc-R-Bar / Custom brackets - Bream Metals
    BTO Trailer steps

#HomeBrewTackleCo

4. Member
    I play in a men's league and wear the Nike KD 9 pricey but very comfortable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Banned
    http://www.zappos.com/sale#!/men-sne...lesStyle/desc/

Pair of $119.00 Nikes for $55 on page2

6. Member
    My son plays high school varsity. Has all 4 years he wears a 13 and has never complained with his feet. Nike and Nike socks. We had under armour in football. Pure junk fell apart and very uncomfortable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12