Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tackle Warehouse and Minn Kota Ultrex Update

I just reviewed my backorder at Tackle Warehouse for my Minn Kota Ultrex and they have updated my order to ship 3/11/17. I placed my order back at the end of November. Hopefully it will ship sooner but I am just excited to finally see a date. Two weeks ago I sent an email to Minn Kota customer service asking for any information on filling backorders. They responded right away and advised me that while they couldn't verify when Tackle Warehouse placed their order, they were fulfilling all orders in 1 to 2 months. They bound to be setting record sales numbers with this kind consumer response.
    Bernard
    2012 Pheonix 921 - Yamaha 250 SHO

They told me 1/30 "unconfirmed" when I ordered mine. At the time I thought that would probably be more like middle of February and that would be okay. Middle of March I was hoping to be fishing pretty hard by then and not wanting to take a weekend to install a TM....plus got my son's wedding coming up on 4/1. I tried to talk them into getting married during post-spawn but she wouldn't hear of it.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

I got one coming from them in March also...Looking to sell it though because I already have one installed on my boat at this time. If anyone is interested I'll make you a really good deal...Send me a PM.

4. Member
    Mine also says 3/11. Ordered Black Friday.
    Pete | 2011 Ranger Z118 | Yamaha HPDI 150

5. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Saw your post and just called...They will be receiving Ultrex's at warehouse on 3/11. THEN, will ship asap.

6. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Which models did you guys order?

7. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter689 View Post
    Which models did you guys order?
    Mine is the Ultrex i Pilot 36v, 112 lbs, 45" shaft.
    NOT the i Pilot link.

8. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    Mine is the Ultrex i Pilot 36v, 112 lbs, 45" shaft.
    NOT the i Pilot link.
    Oh ok.
    I believe Minn Kota is focusing more on getting the Link models shipped out first.

Mines a Link and they told me 3/11 too.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

10. Member
    Mine says 3/11 too. Ordered on Black Friday. Bummed that when I ordered it the est date was 12/23. I may have passed if I knew it was going to be march but whatever... $500 is $500! I emailed not too long ago and their reply almost sounded like they wished I would cancel the order so I didn't.

11. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by B. Dillon View Post
    Mine says 3/11 too. Ordered on Black Friday. Bummed that when I ordered it the est date was 12/23. I may have passed if I knew it was going to be march but whatever... $500 is $500! I emailed not too long ago and their reply almost sounded like they wished I would cancel the order so I didn't.
    Its because they are losing money on the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Dillon View Post
    I think all you guys should cancel the TW order and re-order through John...then I can move my spot up a few places.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

I just checked my order status and TW has changed my expected delivery date from March 11 to March 25. This sure is strange since Minn Kota customer service informed me they were shipping backorders 1 - 2 months out. My order at TW was at the end of November. Something is not jiving. They also show that date on new orders for the 36V units w/o the link.
    Bernard
    2012 Pheonix 921 - Yamaha 250 SHO

14. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by berger1b View Post
    I just checked my order status and TW has changed my expected delivery date from March 11 to March 25. This sure is strange since Minn Kota customer service informed me they were shipping backorders 1 - 2 months out. My order at TW was at the end of November. Something is not jiving. They also show that date on new orders for the 36V units w/o the link.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say they are pushing the dates back hoping a lot of customers cancel or until they can negotiate new pricing with Minn Kota. At the price they sold them for during the black Friday sale they are losing quite a bit of money.

15. Member
    I still wish id ordered one during the black friday sale.
    They aint got hands, set the hook

Quote Originally Posted by berger1b View Post
    When did you place your order? I just checked my order status and they still show 3/11 for me. If they move me to 3/25, I think I'll ask for my money back. I felt bad about not buying from John in the first place.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

I ordered mine during black friday and ended up canceling...I foresee them pushing the date back yet again...

What was the great Black Friday price?

Quote Originally Posted by Phnx#22 View Post
    What was the great Black Friday price?
    I believe the Black Friday price was 20% off. I didn't react fast enough for that. I bought mine with a gift card that I got 10% off on. Saved me $260 plus the freight others charge. When I placed the order, the guy told me 1/30 "but that's un-confirmed", he said. At that time I was thinking sometime in Feb would be okay. I don't usually do much fishing until March anyway. If they push me back to 3/25 that puts me right in the same week as my son's wedding and the rehearsal dinner and all that so I wouldn't have the motor installed until sometime in April which is prime time around here. ARRRRGGGGGG!!!!
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

$1839 for Ultrex 45" 112 non link

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast