Thread: Hair Drug Test

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    Drug free means drug free don't like it McDonald's is always hiring.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscaster View Post
    Guys were washing their hair with iodine or vinegar or something else before the last time I was in a scheduled test. When I worked at a refinery, everyone had a piss kit in their lockers or in their toolboxes. URine clean if I remember right.
    You can wash your hair with whatever you want but you will not beat a hair test. Unless you shave your whole body.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forrestercb View Post
    My company doesnt operate that way..However, If you go to them before the test and say you have a problem they will get you help and give you another chance after you complete rehab.
    Same here. Before hand and your ok, get popped in test and your done. I have no problems with companies testing for drugs.

4. Member
    I would generally agree with what you do on your own time is your business but coal mining is already inherently dangerous. Big machines, tight places, and poor conditions, is not a place for someone to be in a altered mental status .. A person has to be in a good mind set to not get hurt or killed.

hmmm,

What I you live in CO, WA, or OR? Is THC allowed or not? I suppose the company would specify

6. Will work for baits. Fish.Team.Rose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forrestercb View Post
    I would generally agree with what you do on your own time is your business but coal mining is already inherently dangerous. Big machines, tight places, and poor conditions, is not a place for someone to be in a altered mental status .. A person has to be in a good mind set to not get hurt or killed.
    But own time needs to be specified. A dime bag 1/2 hour before work is own tine... but i wouldent want anyone to do it then come in. But on a day off? Sure what ever if johnny smoked a joint 2 days ago, his mind will be right in a few hours not days.
    Keith Rose

In search of what was lost.

7. Banned

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickk View Post
    hmmm,

What I you live in CO, WA, or OR? Is THC allowed or not? I suppose the company would specify
    I believe its at the company's discretion to allow it or not. Whether its legal in that state or not.

My former employer brought in an undercover female police as a temp worker, she buddied up with every person there. Then went back with names and then the drug test. Wiped out our entire 2nd shift.

10. Not Banned
    Never understood the drug thing. I know a bunch of people who rely on them. My brother had it made... family carpet and tile business that was very profitable, good wife, kids and all the other stuff. Couple stays in rehab and no septum left in his nose ended all that. He was in jail when my mother died... sister had to get him out.

11. Banned
    Good luck with that....anyone using it will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by larryhyco View Post
    My former employer brought in an undercover female police as a temp worker, she buddied up with every person there. Then went back with names and then the drug test. Wiped out our entire 2nd shift.
    Damn. That is dirty!
    13 year old Tracker

I wonder if the HR and management personnel of your company are required to get tested as well

My buddies Father is VP or Operations for a very large company that does regular "surprise" drug tests, of course HE has never been tested... and I assure you he would never pass a test. My ex-girlfriend's Mother is the Superintendent of a local school district, same thing... teachers and coaches are tested regularly but she smokes on a daily basis and will never be tested.

Oh the hypocrisy.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    I wonder if the HR and management personnel of your company are required to get tested as well

My buddies Father is VP or Operations for a very large company that does regular "surprise" drug tests, of course HE has never been tested... and I assure you he would never pass a test. My ex-girlfriend's Mother is the Superintendent of a local school district, same thing... teachers and coaches are tested regularly but she smokes on a daily basis and will never be tested.

Oh the hypocrisy.
    Im pretty sure everyone was tested. Even the janitors who are through a contracting company. There were some managers sweating it, so we will see in a few weeks.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Good luck with that....anyone using it will need it.
    the synthetic p works great so it's worth a shot

16. Member
    Jack Link Beef Jerky........good for the hair muscles.
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

17. Member
    Prescription pain pills and coke are the primary drug of choice. probably because they wont show on a piss test after a couple days.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post

Oh the hypocrisy.
    I was VP/CFO of a company and was randomly chosen 2 months in a row for drug tests. Most companies hire independent testing companies to perform this function.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    the synthetic p works great so it's worth a shot
    Never tried it never had to worry about it. I know I made a lot of cash pissing in empty pop bottles.

20. Member
    Don't do the drugs and you could save your job as well as your money.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast