Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted-LA View Post
    I placed an order for this one for my RT178. The bolt pattern is the same, 4 1/2" X 5 1/2" so it should be an easy swap. Thanks for the link Bobcat.
    Nine days later, the wrong jack arrives. The bolt pattern on the jack they sent is 3 1/2" X 4 1/2". The jack has the correct part number on it. I called them and the CSR asked for pictures showing the issue. Waiting on a resolution.

Nine days later, the wrong jack arrives. The bolt pattern on the jack they sent is 3 1/2" X 4 1/2". The jack has the correct part number on it. I called them and the CSR asked for pictures showing the issue. Waiting on a resolution.
    Well, that sucks. Hopefully they will replace with no issues.
    Ozz
    2016 Ranger RT188
    Mercury 115 4S
    Minn Kota Terrova 80

3. Member
    Mine rolls so good now I have to chock both sides of the wheels! Almost rode it out the shop the other day

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8theB8 View Post
    Mine rolls so good now I have to chock both sides of the wheels! Almost rode it out the shop the other day
    It kind of makes you wonder what were they thinking don't it

It's all good !
    2016 Ranger RT188 White
    Yamaha 115 sho
    motorguide Xi5 80 with pinpoint gps
    Lowrance elite 5 ti with total scan console
    Lowrance hook 5 bow

5. Member

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    Well, that sucks. Hopefully they will replace with no issues.
    So far it's been email tag with these folks. 3/20 they sent an email saying to reply to it with pictures. I replied within 20 minutes. 3/21 I reply asking for a response. Late 3/22 they reply, "Did you send me the pictures? I never received them."

This is why I hate buying stuff online.

7. Member
    Mine just came in today and same thing... 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Member

Mine just arrived today from etrailer and the same thing happened to me... 3 1/2" x 4 1/2".

This is unbelievable, all of you receiving the wrong jack!!! With the pic BryanBrown posted showing the tag with the correct part number, it's obvious someone has poor quality control...etrailer or Fulton? Has anyone called etrailer? I assume you have. What is their explanation?
    Ozz
    2016 Ranger RT188
    Mercury 115 4S
    Minn Kota Terrova 80

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    This is unbelievable, all of you receiving the wrong jack!!! With the pic BryanBrown posted showing the tag with the correct part number, it's obvious someone has poor quality control...etrailer or Fulton? Has anyone called etrailer? I assume you have. What is their explanation?
    I talked with a CRS today. Etrailer is checking their inventory and has contacted Fulton. They will provide me with the correct jack as soon as they can.

11. Member
    So far it's been email tag with these folks. 3/20 they sent an email saying to reply to it with pictures. I replied within 20 minutes. 3/21 I reply asking for a response. Late 3/22 they reply, "Did you send me the pictures? I never received them."

This is why I hate buying stuff online.
    I was told the same thing to send them pictures which I did the other day and still haven't received an update back.... Have they sent you the correct one yet?
    2017 RT188 / Yamaha sho 115

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanBrown View Post
    I was told the same thing to send them pictures which I did the other day and still haven't received an update back.... Have they sent you the correct one yet?
    Not yet.

13. Member
    Big company, it takes time. They will fix this.
    2015 Ranger RT188
    2015 115 PRO XS

14. Member
    Email from etrailer.com says the manufacturer is shipping another jack and mailing a return label for the incorrect jack. Other than the obvious disappointment with getting the wrong jack, I'm not happy with the lack of timely feedback from etrailer letting me know that they received my communications and what was being done to correct the problem. I'm sure they will "fix" this but I haven't seen any urgency or concern from them or Fulton. Good thing I wasn't holding my breath.

15. Member
    Email from etrailer.com says the manufacturer is shipping another jack and mailing a return label for the incorrect jack. Other than the obvious disappointment with getting the wrong jack, I'm not happy with the lack of timely feedback from etrailer letting me know that they received my communications and what was being done to correct the problem. I'm sure they will "fix" this but I haven't seen any urgency or concern from them or Fulton. Good thing I wasn't holding my breath.
    i finally got a response back from etrailer and they said I needed to turn my jack sideways and it should give me the 4x5 that I need... lol WTH it's 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" and I sent pictures with a tape measure against it showing just that.
    2017 RT188 / Yamaha sho 115

16. Member
    So if you turn it sideways the 3 1/2 inch side magically stretches 2 inches ! Wow , that was a bright reply from them . And some people wonder why I drink .

It's all good !
    2016 Ranger RT188 White
    Yamaha 115 sho
    motorguide Xi5 80 with pinpoint gps
    Lowrance elite 5 ti with total scan console
    Lowrance hook 5 bow

17. Member
    The correct jack has arrived and is installed. Works as everyone says.

The correct jack has arrived and is installed. Works as everyone says.
    Good news!
    Ozz
    2016 Ranger RT188
    Mercury 115 4S
    Minn Kota Terrova 80

19. Member
    I just ordered the same setup... Fulton f2... hopefully I wont have any issue with etrailer and they'll send the correct one to begin with. *fingers crossed*

20. Member
    I put a Fulton on mine and while it rolls better in a straight line, maneuvering in tight quarters is terrible. The wheel doesn't want to turn. Stock was better.

- 2019 Ranger Z185 - Mercury 150 Pro XS

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast