Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Banned
    I gotcha now. Thanks

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass8 View Post

Well I used a black phenolic panel and spaced it out from the frame so the wheel did not hit the trailer. It turns super easy now. Thought that phenolic panel looked good with black trailer and it will be durable.
    Great solution! I have the same jack.. I ended up using the smaller wheel from the original.
    Your idea is much better. How thick is the panel you used?? I'm going to copy
    Ranger RT188 (2015)
    Mercury Optimax ProXS 115, 4" Setback Plate
    Minn Kota PowerDrive V2 iPilot 70lb
    Garmin 73SV @ Helm, 93SV Chirp @ Bow

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosh View Post
    Great solution! I have the same jack.. I ended up using the smaller wheel from the original.
    Your idea is much better. How thick is the panel you used?? I'm going to copy
    Its 1 inch. I routed all the edges also.

4. Member
    Thanks ��
    Ranger RT188 (2015)
    Mercury Optimax ProXS 115, 4" Setback Plate
    Minn Kota PowerDrive V2 iPilot 70lb
    Garmin 73SV @ Helm, 93SV Chirp @ Bow

5. Member
    Yes , that panel is a nice idea . I'm using the XLT jack with the factory wheel also . It's a good jack that works real well .

It's all good !
    2016 Ranger RT188 White
    Yamaha 115 sho
    motorguide Xi5 80 with pinpoint gps
    Lowrance elite 5 ti with total scan console
    Lowrance hook 5 bow

6. Member
    Anybody tried the Fulton adapter plate F500320 with the F2 Jack to replace a Fulton XP Jack with the weld on mount ? I have a EZ loader trailer with the flimsy and difficult to roll/turn Fulton XP jack. I would like to upgrade to the F2 F1413100334

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reelswift View Post
    Anybody tried the Fulton adapter plate F500320 with the F2 Jack to replace a Fulton XP Jack with the weld on mount ? I have a EZ loader trailer with the flimsy and difficult to roll/turn Fulton XP jack. I would like to upgrade to the F2 F1413100334
    I ordered the Fulton Item# F1413140334 for the 4x5 mounting plate and it was a bigger piece of crap than the OEM jack. I returned it for a refund. It was also a lot more expensive than the XLT.

8. Member
    I ordered the Fulton Item# F1413140334 for the 4x5 mounting plate and it was a bigger piece of crap than the OEM jack. I returned it for a refund. It was also a lot more expensive than the XLT.
    Did you go back with the XLT jack ?

9. Member

Well I used a black phenolic panel and spaced it out from the frame so the wheel did not hit the trailer. It turns super easy now. Thought that phenolic panel looked good with black trailer and it will be durable.
    This is what I did. The XLT jack works great and was only like 81.00 on Amazon. Panama did the same and I think he is happy with his.

10. Member
    Agreed it looks great and appears to be fully functional

11. Member
    I like the black spacer nice work

12. Member
    The Thriving Metropolis of Huntsville, Alabama
    Is anyone using an alternative to phenolic for the spacer? If so was it store bought and where please? thanx

13. Banned
    Get one with an 8" wheel!!!!

I just ordered this one for my ATV trailer yesterday. Comes with an 8 inch wheel and it has very good reviews, and as much cheaper than anything else I found

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004IY5HGQ..._th7OBb15M1RYX

14. Member
    I learned this, this jack won't work on the aluminum ranger trailers, it is too long. The trailer gets wide where the tongue is bolted to the trailer frame and you would have to space it out at least 2 inches. Can't send it back because I tried to mount . I won't make that mistake twice!!

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    Well, I installed the jack today on my RT188 trailer. I installed the jack so that the top points toward the boat when in the up position. It will install the other way, but the wheel slightly rubs the trailer even when the tube is adjusted all of the way up on the bracket.

Comparison old to new

Installed

In up position
    So what mods?

16. Member
    The Thriving Metropolis of Huntsville, Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by quikcarl61 View Post
    I learned this, this jack won't work on the aluminum ranger trailers, it is too long. The trailer gets wide where the tongue is bolted to the trailer frame and you would have to space it out at least 2 inches. Can't send it back because I tried to mount . I won't make that mistake twice!!
    Which jack at you referring please?

17. Member
    Anyone else have all the grease leak out of there Fulton jack and now it's worse than the original?? eTrailer told me to take it all apart and re-grease it....hmm, back engineer your crappy design? No thanks and won't order from them again.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567