BBC Rules For Posting In Personal Sales Forums PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!

BBC Swap and Sell Forum Rules . . . . .

In order to maintain a consistent set of rules across all the Swap & Sell forums, we have established Swap & Sell forum guidelines. These are in place to make it clear to everyone what they need to know in order to participate in these forums and to make our experiences here run smoothly.

1. We require that buyers and sellers in ALL the Swap & Sell forums have their full name and email address listed in their profile. Email addresses are hidden by default when you register. Click on "My Profile" at the top of the page, then "Personal Profile" to add your name to your profile (if you hadn't put it in when you registered). While in there go to "User Options" and select "do not hide my email address". Posts not meeting this requirement will be deleted.

• Everyone (Sellers and Buyers) participating in the swap and sell forums MUST update their profiles with full names and email addresses. Otherwise your Threads or Posts will be deleted.
    • Below is a link with clear, step by step instructions on adding your email address to your profile.
      http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=245070
    • Below is a link with clear, step by step instructions on updating your full name, location, and other personal information:
      http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....l-profile.html

Click on your user name,...if the info does not contain "Send Email" like this one your post will be deleted

2. List your asking price and whether or not shipping is included. This is NOT eBay and we do not run auctions. Also list the acceptable methods of payment. Threads not listing a sale price will be deleted.

3. If you're a seller, do NOT request that money be sent via PayPal as a Gift. Either include it in your price or request a specific amount in addition to your selling price. The gift option does not provide ANY protection for the buyer and was not intended for use in the purchase of items.

4. Provide a clear description of the item such as the manufacturer, model number and year. Provide an honest assessment of its present condition. Pictures are encouraged.

5. Please update and maintain your posts!
    Sellers - PLEASE mark your item SOLD in the original post once the transaction has been completed. These posts can be removed and will help keep down the clutter on the board.

6. Do not post links to e-bay or any other auction sites. They will be deleted without notice. If you decide to sell an item already posted here on e-bay please have the common courtesy to edit your original post stating so and your thread will be deleted. Posts here for merchandise that is also listed on E-Bay, etc. will be deleted without exception.

7. If you don’t have something nice to say about an individual or an item they have listed, keep it to yourself. Posts that have a negative impact on some ones ability to sell or trade their item will be removed without notice. If you think someone has an item priced too high, for example, please keep it to yourself.

8. WTB (Want to Buy) and WTT (Want to Trade) threads ARE allowed in this forum.
    Karma is real... DON'T BE A D!CK!!!

2. Member
    So, BBC Sponsors don't have to post prices in their listings on this page??? I am looking for an Ultrex, but every post just says to call them, our prices are too low to post, etc...
    Scott Doughty
    2022 Skeeter ZX225 - 2022 Yamaha 225 SHO
    Salem, NH

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doogie01801 View Post
    So, BBC Sponsors don't have to post prices in their listings on this page??? I am looking for an Ultrex, but every post just says to call them, our prices are too low to post, etc...
    Maybe they have their own rules. You would think they would be the same for everyone.

4. Moderator
    Can I link my Facebook marketplace listing here? Selling a couple trolling motors...