TeamBassExtreme Opens

1. TBX Opens as follows.. 4-8-17 Rocky, 5-13-17 Paint Creek, and 9-23-17 Rocky... Paint Creek will be a 5 fish limit Team Open..
    2. Here is the three Opens I will run for TBX.. The Payback on TBX Opens are amazing, and as you see I put one on Paint Creek this year.. It will be a 5 fish Limit not a 4 fish limit.. If you're by yourself you can only KEEP 4 FISH!!

What's up with the name change Todd?

3. Member
    Shoulder surgery and couldn't remember any of other stuff!! Just keeping it simple!! Maybe a mid life crisis or something..LOL

4. Member
    Entry on these events are $85.00 folks!!

5. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Why only 4 fish if I fish alone? Not that I'll even get 5, lol...Same entry fee for one guy, right?

6. Member
    It's a 4 fish limit on Paint Creek. If by yourself you're only 2 over 12 inches but under 15 inches, and 2 over 15 inches.. Yes it would be same entry fee.

7. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Warren View Post
    It's a 4 fish limit on Paint Creek. If by yourself you're only 2 over 12 inches but under 15 inches, and 2 over 15 inches.. Yes it would be same entry fee.
    So if you have a partner, is there length limits then too? I've never fished Paint Creek, so thanks for that info.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    So if you have a partner, is there length limits then too? I've never fished Paint Creek, so thanks for that info.
    With a partner you should be able to weigh in 4 fish over 15" and one under.

9. Member
    That's correct you can weigh 4 fish over 15 and 1 under, or 4 fish under and 1 over..

10. Member
    April 8th is approaching fast, hope to see you on Rocky. You can pre-register at Bayview or by going to teambassxtreme.com and printing off a flyer and mail me a check or money order for $85.00 to 11104 North Shore Drive Hillsboro, Ohio. 45133. Call for any questions (937) 302-9883.. Thanks Todd