Thread: Posting pics

Thumbs down Posting pics

For some reason the iPhone will not upload pics right now. Anyone know why. Ive never had a problem before.
    2016 f250 diesel
    2013 phoenix 920xp
    250 pro xs
    pb 9.72

2. Member
    The size of the image is likely to big. There are Apps to resize images to a specific size which will allow uploading on BBC. Other than that you can use Photobucket or tinypic. It also works to take a screenshot of your image then crop it thus making the image smaller.

3. Member
    My android phone never had a problem uploading pics til about a month ago and now I can't either.
    Y'all be careful out there and don't catch'em all!

Tried uploading a pic earlier and would not work. Neither would the link function. This was on a lap top.

5. Banned
    I havent been able to direct upload a pic for months from a home computer or android for months. Personally I wish Al would disable the feature and people would just host pics on a cloud,photobucket etc etc and we could be done with the thumbnail thing. Would seem to alleviate a lot of confusion on how to post pics.

I agree with Trimmer...

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html