Thread: ultrex question

Question ultrex question

i have a 999 and 2 helix 10si they are etherneted but only one has the lakemaster card , will i need anything else to make the ultrex i pilot link work and does anyone know if minn kota or humminbird is going to make a mount for my existing 360 to work on ultrex. 999 has lakemaster helix 10 have navionics

T use some link features you will only be able to use the 999 then. I have read MK is going to make a new 360, but people on bbc are going to make an adaptor. Lake master has to be a new enough chip for link as well.

3. Member
    Just got my Ultrex with I-pilot link and Us2 transducer. I'm running the Ultrex thru a Helix 9 DI. No Ethernet on boat. I had to buy a Ethernet Dongle cable to attach the I-pilot link to my Helix. If you have the 5 port Ethernet hub you can connect direct to the hub with Ultrex cables that come on trolling motor. I have the Lakemaster Chart in the Helix. I disconnected the Us2 transducer because I wanted more the 2D on the Helix.
    As far the 360 Ive only heard rumors you will have to buy a new 360 because the old one is to short to mount to transmission head and the bracket will not fit Ultrex Head. The Ulterx has mounting holes in the transmission head for the new 360.