i know there have been some people asking for updates on my dad and I can't tell you enough how much that means to me. It has taken a while to be able to do this.... I lost my dad on 12/28. Thank you to everyone that has offered help, suggestions, prayers and concerns for my dad, me and my family. I have lost close aunts and uncles in the past that I loved dearly, but nothing compares to losing your dad. When I moved out I only moved 2 miles down the road. We did everything together, hunt, fish, motorcycles, atvs and even started a business together. He was my best friend, mentor and the epitome of what a dad should be. I had always told him after the birth of my son that if I can be as good as a father to my son that you have been to me then I will consider my life complete. I am sad and angry that he is gone, but I do cherish and appreciate every moment we spent together.

For those that still have their dad around, spend as much time with them as possible. Remind them how good they are and tell them you love them everyday!

From the the bottom of my heart, again I appreciate all the kind words that all of you have expressed. I ask that you keep my mom and brother (JINXBASS) in your prayers moving forward.

One last thing... (sorry so long haha) my father was a Vietnam Vet. If you see a vet, shake their hand and thank them for their service!

Thanks again