New Stroker vs Old Stroker hull

Good afternoon all.
    Had a littler time on my hand during a supper break at work ,and was looking at the older Stroker here on the forum .
    I read back a minute that Chuck was making new ones again .And wonder has any one has compared the old hull to the new one .
    Was just wondering what is the diff. Better handling , faster or just ......
    Last edited by rchavis; 01-11-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Richard,

The new Pad design is faster and handles better. I is directly based off of Kurt's Tweety boat which had MANY HOURS of true testing.
    Those who have the new design include Dean (Stroker Dean) and Nate Park.
    The New one that is at the Shop belongs to Conner and comes with some really cool new Custom features (thanks Conner for pushing the envelope) which caused a slow down in the build.

We now have molds for the Deck Lids to be produced in Fiberglass in order to utilize the "SeaDek" type products.
    We have a newly designed Extension Insert that will be unveiled with Conner's Photos

We will be creating a post and thanking those who have worked with us for some really cool pieces for the new boats

Let me know if I can help you any further

3. Member
    Will the new extension insert fit our Strokers, Mike?
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

4. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStrokerDee View Post
    Will the new extension insert fit our Strokers, Mike?
    Thats Chub's plan. It's going to be a bolt in.

5. Member
    Yes!
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

6. Member
    Thanks BasinDawg (Michael ) just try to kept with the 2 boats . One day i will get one when i get the funds . They are nice boats .
    Only seen one, in my neck of the woods . It was a while back and at a store ,getting gas and was passing thru .
    I know there is a guy that has one for sell here in my area .But hasn't seen it in person . He had a clean 20ft Bullet before he got it .
    Thanks Rchavis

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinDawg View Post
    Richard,

The new Pad design is faster and handles better. I is directly based off of Kurt's Tweety boat which had MANY HOURS of true testing.
    Those who have the new design include Dean (Stroker Dean) and Nate Park.
    The New one that is at the Shop belongs to Conner and comes with some really cool new Custom features (thanks Conner for pushing the envelope) which caused a slow down in the build.

We now have molds for the Deck Lids to be produced in Fiberglass in order to utilize the "SeaDek" type products.
    We have a newly designed Extension Insert that will be unveiled with Conner's Photos

We will be creating a post and thanking those who have worked with us for some really cool pieces for the new boats

Let me know if I can help you any further
    Anxious to see it........

8. Member
    530 Farragut Ave B, Great Lakes, IL 60088
    stroker still make the center console or single console boats what is the last year these where made

9. Member
    They only make a duel console Stroker. They never made a center console and the only one out there is a custom conversion in Florida that belongs to esdbass.

10. Member
    530 Farragut Ave B, Great Lakes, IL 60088
    They make a single console what could you get speed with a 200 hp range motors

11. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by BassnDarry View Post
    They make a single console what could you get speed with a 200 hp range motors
    Set up for top end you are looking at low to mid 80's for duel
    console. I've never ran a single. Would be hard to find and it's going to be an old boat