Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dweller View Post
    Rod was the older Lews Burgandy rod I think HM85 they are no longer made.
    And I thought pulling in front of Watson was wrong. Short could have run the same pattern somewhere else
    just my opinion
    I believe you are correct. I found a photo of the butt of the rod and it has the cork with the different colored inserts.

http://www.americanlegacyfishing.com...ting-rods.html

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey1e View Post
    I have ZERO respect for Short now. What a dick move.
    Ah come on he just took a SHORT cut.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

3. Member
    "K-Pink - Kevin Short is my friend, has been & always will be. There were no rules broken. We made some great TV & will make more great events for America to watch. Congrats to K-Pink! One things for sure, I'm still way better looking! #bassfishing #mlf #mlfheartbeat #goodsport" -James Watson

edit: I figure if James Watson had a problem he wouldn't be issuing statements like this.
    Last edited by Jocephus; 01-15-2017 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocephus View Post
    "K-Pink - Kevin Short is my friend, has been & always will be. There were no rules broken. We made some great TV & will make more great events for America to watch. Congrats to K-Pink! One things for sure, I'm still way better looking! #bassfishing #mlf #mlfheartbeat #goodsport" -James Watson

Thats fine.....but to 90% of the people it just showed its ok to move in on someone. What would have been great is if Short asked to fish in front of him and Watson let him. THAT would have showed people the proper way to conduct yourself on the water...the courteous way....the way it was before things were done for promotional purposes.....to add "drama" to fishing.

5. Member
    You 2 made some good tv forsure !!! Luved the chuckling between you guys!! I was like james is a f#xn smarta$$!! Lol

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trx5Trx510r View Post
    You 2 made some good tv forsure !!! Luved the chuckling between you guys!! I was like james is a f#xn smarta$$!! Lol
    im not him. Sorry for the confusion. I just quoted James Watson from his Facebook page. I will say though that I am much better looking than both Watson and K Pink.

7. Member
    Older Lews HM85 sticks....

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fish View Post
    Ah come on he just took a SHORT cut.
    LOL

9. Member
    im not him. Sorry for the confusion. I just quoted James Watson from his Facebook page. I will say though that I am much better looking than both Watson and K Pink.
    Thanks

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbabin76 View Post
    Older Lews HM85 sticks....
    Thanks

He just sold a lot of his reels on Ebay, for what its worth. Maybe rods will be next

In this 2012 article, short was using the 6'10" mojo glass, and explains in detail why a 6'10" rod is the ideal length.

http://blog.bassgold.com/228/kevin-s...t-wood-baits/#

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12