Thread: 90%

90%

Ever heard the saying that 90% of the fish are in 10% of the water. It seems to be true on my lake. It's what I look for. This time I found it. The fish were like this over about a 200 ft stretch along the side of a point that started red clay and changed to solid rock. This is spotted bass, white bass and walleye all mixed up, all good fish. It seems they schooled by size. The combo screen with side, down and 2d has the GT8 pointed forward a bit. Fish on it are still catchable. Just pitch out in front of the boat about 30 feet and drop to them. I get some interference at times because another 200 kHz is running on another unit. Then on the combo screen with another GT8; that GT8 is pointed to the left and forward but apparently not as forward as the PS30. I do this just to compare the performance of the PS30 at showing fish. I really don't need 2 xd's showing the same fish, but it's fun to see that the PS30 don't miss them. Very reliable. Just some fun shots. Fishing don't get any better than this. I'm sure you won't enjoy these as much as I did, but I thought you might like seeing them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

2. Member
    Those make me want to go fishin!
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21/LiveScope
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....