Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Good thing about aluminum boats is you can get some of your money back once you recycle it. LOL

2. Member
    I was going to go with a bass cat and ended up with a Phoenix 618 .I have all ways liked bass cat boats but after having a 618 it is the best handling boat I have been in .One thing that sets out to me the most is I could run 67gps trimmed up and slowdown to 25 with out trimming down and stay on plane with no hopping.With that said bc boats is a great boat .Some good bass boat brands have went out of business.Bc boats has made it where others have failed

3. Member
    That's why the Basscat lifetime warranty means something, they will be around to support you if you ever need the help.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickl View Post
    I was going to go with a bass cat and ended up with a Phoenix 618 .I have all ways liked bass cat boats but after having a 618 it is the best handling boat I have been in .One thing that sets out to me the most is I could run 67gps trimmed up and slowdown to 25 with out trimming down and stay on plane with no hopping.With that said bc boats is a great boat .Some good bass boat brands have went out of business.Bc boats has made it where others have failed
    That 618 is a good running boat. Its a rocket out the hole also. We have a couple in our Bass Clubs.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

I didn't think that screen name was actually Rick Pierce on here? Was that just a statement Rick made?
    2015 Bass Cat Cougar FTD Mercury 250 PRO XS
    Blevins Tuning
    S&S Marine

Quote Originally Posted by Blevins View Post
    I didn't think that screen name was actually Rick Pierce on here? Was that just a statement Rick made?
    Rick and several others from BCB are on here often. They always keep up to date on the boating industry as a whole and you can count on their insight to be 100% accurate. Just one of the the things that make BCB the company it is.

7. AR Bass Club/AR Fishing Moderator GhostComanche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatseller View Post
    Rick and several others from BCB are on here often. They always keep up to date on the boating industry as a whole and you can count on their insight to be 100% accurate. Just one of the the things that make BCB the company it is.

"Never argue with an idiot; He will beat you to death with stupidity"

That's great and i know that i do own a Bass Cat that i bought new last January and absolutely love the boat and BCBs great customer service :) Just saying that i don't believe that's Ricks screen name and that i believe it was just a statement Rick made is all.... hence why he put his name at the bottom of the statement. I was told its the owner of Sherms marine by someone who works for bass cat as i have asked before as i was confused after some posts...

It gets confusing so just trying to get clarification is all.
    Blevins Tuning
    S&S Marine

9. Member
    Sherm posts under his own nickname, and several people post under BCB including Rick, who puts his name on his actual posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkertx3 View Post
    Sherm posts under his own nickname, and several people post under BCB including Rick, who puts his name on his actual posts.
    There is the answer to the question i was asking. Thanks much appreciated!
    Blevins Tuning
    S&S Marine

Great post Rick!
    Larry Freesemann

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12