Buying 2 93sv units, need some quick feedback about how I am going to set these up?

I am getting the two units from the GPS store. I live in california and bass fish(19' bassboat) deep reservoirs 30% of the time followed by the tides system called the Delta and then Clearlake. I only have exprience with Lowrance thus far. They are too expensive, thats why I am switching over. I am choosing these units so i can upgrade to Panoptix and 3D later. They come with the GT52HW transducer, one will go on my trolling motor and the other on my transom for the console unit.
    So,
    Are these transducers a good fit for what I want?
    Do I Need any special mounts for the trolling motor?
    I assume I will only be buying one Panoptic Transducer for the trolling motor,so, should I have a different unit for the Console?

Thanks guys, I hope I am not beating a dead horse here.
    Jaime
    J. Ochoa

2. Member
    Your right 2- 93 for $1500.00 what a great deal as far as special mounts. I like the da ducer stick on the bow for a ducer like the GT 52 HW holds it rock solid and keeps wires away from the troll motor. Assuming your fishing from the bow, don't see the need for two panoptix transducers. Unless you do a PS-30 on the transom and the PS-31 on the bow trolling motor or da-ducer stick.

3. Member
    They will come with transom and trolling motor mounts, so you're covered there. The GT52's should do you very well unless you are targeting fish more than 200+ ft down.
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21/LiveScope
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....

Quote Originally Posted by jaime7818 View Post
    I am getting the two units from the GPS store. I live in california and bass fish(19' bassboat) deep reservoirs 30% of the time followed by the tides system called the Delta and then Clearlake. I only have exprience with Lowrance thus far. They are too expensive, thats why I am switching over. I am choosing these units so i can upgrade to Panoptix and 3D later. They come with the GT52HW transducer, one will go on my trolling motor and the other on my transom for the console unit.
    So,
    Are these transducers a good fit for what I want?
    Do I Need any special mounts for the trolling motor?
    I assume I will only be buying one Panoptic Transducer for the trolling motor,so, should I have a different unit for the Console?

Thanks guys, I hope I am not beating a dead horse here.
    Jaime
    I've been eyeballing these same units at GPS store. I'm glad you asked this question because i was wondering the same thing. I've never had any experience with Garmin.

I'm doing the exact same deal with my tax return money in March..I cant wait
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

6. Member
    Be sure to check with Brian at BBG Marine ad Troyboy from B&G Marine. They are both sponsors on this boad and both offer discounts - maybe larger ones than the GPS store.
    Smokercraft Phantom 202 Yamaha F115/Merc 9.9
    Garmin 7610xsv/GT51M-TM/Panoptix PS21/LiveScope
    Why am I hanging out here when I could be fishing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Larry3215 View Post
    Be sure to check with Brian at BBG Marine ad Troyboy from B&G Marine. They are both sponsors on this boad and both offer discounts - maybe larger ones than the GPS store.
    Already have. No dice.

8. Member
    I have purchased from the gps store. Try Bbg or Troy.