Banned

Any of you fellow BBC'ers get Hatchimals for your kids or grandkids........

I bought 3 of them Hatchimals for the grand daughter and 2 of the 3 would and did not hatch. I saw where there were tons of people/kids experienced the same thing. I got on the ipad the day after Christmas and sent the company a email which may have been a little harsh but i got my point across and my free replacements were delivered by the UPS man a few minutes ago. Went to Walmart yesterday and the shelves were sagging with so many of them on the shelves---ha, almost feel like an idiot but the grand daughter asked and she does receive.

2. Member
    What was that old saying.......

Nevermind

3. Banned
    Hey RD, got a emailfrom Ruger and they are making 2 rifles chambered in the 6mm Creedmore---ever shot that caliber?? Sorry to stray from topic

4. Member
    no......I've shot 6.5 Creedmore though

Just funnin with ya......I only pulled trigger a few times....Kicks pretty good on a bolt for sure. Would like to squeeze some off in an AR10 though
    Last edited by R.D.; 01-10-2017 at 05:24 PM.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    We got my daughter one.. It wasnt hatching fast enough, so she "helped" it out, lol

6. Member
    We got one, start to finish in one hour. It was worth every penny watching and listening to the giggles as it hatched.

7. Member
    I got one for my granddaughter and she went bat $hit loony when she opened it. It hatched as it should have and now the damn thing won't shut up. By the way it won't replicate fart sounds but otherwise you can do some pretty funny stuff with it.

8. Banned
    I thought they had a recall on them?

I was 2 for 2. They both hatched but 1 took a little longer than the other.

10. Member
    Snagged one for our niece and nephew...that one toy had four kids and most of the adults full attention for about an hour at Christmas. No problems here.

Got one for my 4 yr old grandaughter hatched as it should in about 1 hour and the look on her face was priceless. Now she totes it around instead of her Baby dolls.

12. Member
    We sat on that thing for days and it never hatched. Finally gave it to some crotchety old man.
    Praying for a Cure