Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I dont have near as much tackle as yall.....port box is rods, center is tackle, star box is life jackets, back port box is tools, oil, rope,etc. and back star box is extra reels, cool rags, balance beam, supplies, etc......i'm pretty light in all department....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    here is my junk
    Did Martha Stewart organize this for you?
    2016 f250 diesel
    2013 phoenix 920xp
    250 pro xs
    pb 9.72

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Port rear has about 60lb of plastic, took this on a day when Martha was out sick2016-07-27 22.13.09 (1).jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

I got tired of messing with bags inside of bags and clips and knowing I had something but where was it. Last summer ,I canned all the baggies and put everything in Planos. I love it. I can take boxes that I'm using and move them into the middle locker and back and forth.

Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

6. Member
    If you pull out that fwd locker "Lazy Susan" thing ?.... don't forget to put plugs in your seat base holes ! or your locker will get water in it !....

Rear boxes get bulk items and extras overall. Depending on the day, one of the boxes would be emptied out for a co angler or buddy.

Nothing except rods go in the rod lockers. I dont want weight to get thrown off up there. I keep all my weight in the box closest to consoles.

If you ever get any walk, take tackle from the starboard rear to the port rear, and if that isnt enough add some water to the port livewell.

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xranger77 View Post

Rear boxes get bulk items and extras overall. Depending on the day, one of the boxes would be emptied out for a co angler or buddy.

Nothing except rods go in the rod lockers. I dont want weight to get thrown off up there. I keep all my weight in the box closest to consoles.

If you ever get any walk, take tackle from the starboard rear to the port rear, and if that isnt enough add some water to the port livewell.
    /
    exactly on that weight, you can load the rear port with bag of concrete if you want, the ride will be better and it will not slow you down.
    info@drewcraft.com

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    starboard rear on mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    info@drewcraft.com

This thread is great, thanks guys. Keep the pics coming.

LUND 1875 Pro Guide 👊🏻✊🏻

11. Member
    I'm about the same as most of y'all in my 721. I took the lazy susan out and yes did a drain system!

In the front center is rain gear, life jackets, loaded light.

Center front is hard baits, senkos, trick worms still pretty light.

Port rod locker is rods, starboard a couple of rods and miscellaneous stuff.

Port rear is heavy, tool box, all plastics, terminal tackle.

Starboard rear usually empty for the partner or high school kids when I run a boat for them.

Boat runs good with this setup.
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

12. Member
    My arrangement is a little different then the posts. I do keep 100% of my tackle in the center compartment. Not quite Martha Stewart organization but close. I fish Florida or Kentucky and the lures needed are different. So I put in the boat the relevant boxes. This helps me stay organized and reduces load.

The big thing I do is as follows. I use both rod lockers up front. In the box with antlers, I try to keep 6 to 10 rigs. On my driver side I keep my core 4 rigs that I almost always fish. Might throw my lifejacket or something over the rods. At the ramp, I empty the driver side box and put it driver side of the deck. So I have what I need on deck for the most part. My formal rod locker has nothing over it. It is not crammed full of rigs. Getting rigs in and out quickly is easy. No rods lay across my passenger side front making my front deck feel bigger.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

Quote Originally Posted by davidsa View Post
    My arrangement is a little different then the posts. I do keep 100% of my tackle in the center compartment. Not quite Martha Stewart organization but close. I fish Florida or Kentucky and the lures needed are different. So I put in the boat the relevant boxes. This helps me stay organized and reduces load.

The big thing I do is as follows. I use both rod lockers up front. In the box with antlers, I try to keep 6 to 10 rigs. On my driver side I keep my core 4 rigs that I almost always fish. Might throw my lifejacket or something over the rods. At the ramp, I empty the driver side box and put it driver side of the deck. So I have what I need on deck for the most part. My formal rod locker has nothing over it. It is not crammed full of rigs. Getting rigs in and out quickly is easy. No rods lay across my passenger side front making my front deck feel bigger.

I do somewhat the same. I go from lakes that I can fish at 20' to rivers where Im no deeper than 4'. I just move boxes from front to rear depending on where I am at. I only have 20 minutes drive to fish either, so I dont take the stuff in the house or leave it in the truck.

I typically carry 20+ setups in the boat, and only two are spinning rods.

I certain tournament situations I might do what you did and only have 4-6 in the port side...and hopefully those are the only ones on the deck all rigged basically the same.

Ok I just realized that shelf storage is shorter and cant fit the taller planos. I only have 1 of the smaller ones so I can't verify 10 will fit but here's a pic anyway

I feel like without the slots and middle storage as a crutch, it's better to use as a shoes box style storage or for flat items.
    2017 - Phoenix 919 / 225hp Pro Xs

Thanks for the pic.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

16. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    NTS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    info@drewcraft.com

Yup that's it. Which one do you prefer Drew?

18. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassboater101 View Post
    Yup that's it. Which one do you prefer Drew?
    I would like to try the new one but I will still want to put 10 3700s in it and I would put a strip behind them on the tray.
    im not concerned about up in the circle, I dont want any weight up their, I can shove a spare rain suit up there.
    can you get 5 3700s on one side?
    info@drewcraft.com

19. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Clothes, life jackets, oar, extinguisher, etc in the driver side rod locker. Rods in the other rod locker
    Front center compartment = Tackle, weigh bag, some plastics and jigs - usually not full (Lazy Susan removed)
    Center front main compartment = full of tackle boxes - see picture
    Stuff I'm using or wet baits go into the little boxes by the cooler
    Between the seats box = all my odds and ends like spare sunglasses, small tools, rags, electronic stuff (cell phone, GoPro, etc)
    Behind the driver seat = mostly empty with bungees, rope, cull beam, cull tags, rags, carry on cooler if I bring one
    Behind Passenger seat = tackle that I might use but usually don't

Ok got mine cleaned up

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast