Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hahaha The struggle is real........You know we have it tough when our only problem is having to much tackle and fitting it all in our Phoenix boats.

LUND 1875 Pro Guide 👊🏻✊🏻

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Yea I just realized I had accumulated way to many rods in my rod locker, ever sense I removed the tubes I tend to slide in a few extras.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Hey, send me those green socks.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    I like them. When I pull a Plano out I don't have to try and shove the other boxes back to get it back in. I can keep all I need in my one center box though. We can fit more in our one compartment than you all can.

I might end up pulling one out to fit another deep 3700 in, that would be it. I like the way they keep the boxes from falling into eachother and keeps them in their grooves. I also like the channel in the bottom so water and general crap have a place to go and not sit.

My swimjig box is a deep 3700 and I dont see it going into a regular one due to how I store them (original packaging). They fit perfect that way and dont get the skirts all jacked up.

5. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    The bottom material to make it flat would ideally let water drain through since their is a drain hole.

Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Yea I just realized I had accumulated way to many rods in my rod locker, ever sense I removed the tubes I tend to slide in a few extras.
    its true, you guys don't use any spinning rods down there huh
    2017 - Phoenix 919 / 225hp Pro Xs

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassboater101 View Post
    I have 2 spinning rods in the passenger rod storage for emergencies along with 2 more bait casters, the line is probably rotten
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassboater101 View Post
    I have 3 crappie rods in the boat in the Spring and Fall in case I change my mind for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    I have 2 spinning rods in the passenger rod storage for emergencies along with 2 more bait casters, the line is probably rotten

Same here. Not many things a baitcaster can't do. Only thing I have is drop shot and hair jigs on spinning. Those are light drop shots too, the heavier go to casting setups.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234