Bulk rubber skid mat

Does anyone know a good place to buy the stick on rubber mat to match a 200 proxl that is located buy the troller and feet. Looking for it in bulk not precut.

2. Member
    Stewart products. It's the exact stuff that comes on our boats, and I redid all mine last year. A big roll was around $100 or so, I replaced all mine on an 07 201xl, and sold what I had left.

3. Member
    Thanks for the information jshelton2006

4. Member
    No problem. Good luck. Also, set the rubber on a piece of cardboard when you cut it, using a razor knife. Saves blades and makes a cleaner cut.

Quote Originally Posted by jshelton2006 View Post
    No problem. Good luck. Also, set the rubber on a piece of cardboard when you cut it, using a razor knife. Saves blades and makes a cleaner cut.
    Did the old ones come off fairly easy? Did you use goo gone to clean the surface? Thanks

Ray
    (2005 Stratos 201/250 Yamaha HPDI)

6. Member
    Mine came off easy, but it was long overdue to be replaced. I just scraped it up with a putty knife, scraped all the adhesive off that I could with putty knife or razor blade, then soaked it in goo gone or acetone and it will come up. Clean it well with acetone again before you put the new down. Mine went pretty easily.