ND fishermen roll call?

I'm wondering how many anglers are swinging through bbc? I fish alone often and would mind sharing a seat and knoledge with others. I fish shore sometimes, ice fish, have my own bass boat and two kayaks. So I guess I'm just hoping to get replys from fellow ND anglers who are on this site to see if there is 4 of us or 100?

There's certainly not a ton of us from ND but more than you would think. I've noticed that from the Badlands Bass Bandits Facebook page. There's guys that comment on that page that I've never met that like to bass fish. That's saying something because I like to think that I'm quite the creeper when it comes to knowing my fellow bass fishermen in ND. You might not know who I am but I probably know who you are.

I'll be leaving soon and moving to Nebraska so my days of bass fishing in ND are basically over. The good news is that Nebraska is in the same TBF division as ND so there is always the chance that I'll qualify for the NE state team and travel to ND when its our turn to hold the annual semi final tournament.
    2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

I think I have eluded you unless you remember kayakers and or a 20' warrior with a talon that ugly green stripes on a white hull, however I bet I fouled up the shallow bite on spiritwood before a tournament in 2015

You're right in that I don't know that boat. But I do know who you are. As for the tournament, I never fished spiritwood in 2015 for any tournament. But I do know of one that took place during the spawn that was apparently amazing.

5. Banned
    I live in Bismarck, I'm in the Bandits club and have a bass boat as well as kayaks. Weather is looking good next week so I will be out at Nelson trying to set the state record. Lol

Hey would you be taking a boat or yak? Anyone crazy enough to join you?

7. Banned
    I'm thinking about taking both of them but not sure how the road is to
    get in. Might have to drag the yak down. If you want to go let me know.

I'm down to go, just my work is random. so I may have to just take the day off, what time and what day you thinking? I suppose we should pm but apparently this is darn near a private board haha

9. Banned
    I went today and it was crazy. Got there at 12:15 and caught a fish or lost a fish on every single cast for the next 2 hours. Didn't matter what you used or what size. Had 9" fish eat a 10" worm and 3.5lbers eat a small swimbait. I will be there every day this week so if you want to head out let me know.

10. Banned
    You have to fish from shore. No way to get a vehicle down the road to the ramp. Unless you want to drag a yak bit all the fish are stacked in the outlet anyways.

11. Banned
    Not as good today only like 20 fish but they were all much bigger on average bigest that I caught was 3.8 I had about a five 5 1/2 that broke coming up the bank

This is why I'll slide my kayak along. What times have you been down?

13. Banned
    Yesterday was 12:15-2:15. Today from 10:30-1:30

14. Member
    Darn you guys, now I want to go!
    Dave

15. Banned
    Today was another every cast day but nothing over 2 pounds. If you could stop the small ones from biting and be able to present a lure to a big one I know you would catch it. Just so hard to keep small ones off. I've thrown huge swimbaits, 10" worms, and the biggest jigs I have with papa pit boss trailers and it doesn't matter. A 12" fish will still hit it.

Yeah if I wasn't 2 hours away I'd be there everyday