Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Member
    not been on long but lurked for a good while feel like iam at my old bass club meetings on here.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    Yep and much like poor Lea, I was on dial up back then.
    There are many of us who are very happy you graduated to HS. I for one would be lost on knowing anything about my motor without your help
    "SEE YOU AT THE TOP"

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G. View Post
    Don't forget Fatboy. RIP Steve. He was a great dude.
    I had team fat boy stickers on my old boat. Steve was a good guy.

4. Member
    League City, TX/Lake Sam Rayburn (Rayburn Country)
    I think I joined march ish of 2008, back in my how fast can I make my boat go days. Hot rodding HPDI were in vogue back then. I sure am glad I out grew that !!! but it was fun back then.

I lost the password to my original user name RedAllison so I had to make this crappy user name up .. been around a little while

Hope to make it to a rally one of these days

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    I'm amused to see someone post something whose been a member since say 2008 and has a post count of like 380. You know they're checking the site out often but that something comes along to get a response from them.
    yep, that would be me. Been around since 05 and I spend a lot of time on here. Just usually listening instead of talking lol

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    I had team fat boy stickers on my old boat. Steve was a good guy.

What at happened to Steve? And when?

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    I lost the password to my original user name RedAllison so I had to make this crappy user name up .. been around a little while

good one

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    What at happened to Steve? And when?
    Steve passed away, I believe pneumonia is what I heard, probably over a year ago.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    I created the website in March 2000, the Boards came a few years after that. We were on Zeroforum until 2012 when we switched to these vBulletin forums and they were modified to be very similar to the Zeroforum boards.
    You hit a homerun with this site. I think it is from keeping it under control, yet allowing some fun which is the right combination. Plus, this site is the most helpful site on the internet in my opinion. I don't have a zillion posts, but I have been an active member since 2004. Glad you kept it going. Very addictive. LOL

I remember quite a few of those members from back in the day. I do not post to much in the lounge, even though I am on this site multiple times on a daily basis....but I have been here since 2004. There were not that many forums back then.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

If I remember right, I found this place in '08...never signed up as I wasn't really into forums. Then in 2010, I was sent a link here from a friend and it was all over from there

That link was the poop link, I think. Or maybe it was a for sale section. Wait maybe, it was Al's birthday.

Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

15. Official BBC Highjacker bassboogieman's Avatar
    Going on 13 years for me. Seen a lot, done a lot, made several good friends through this site, and lost a couple also. My only regret is that the Massachusetts Misfit joined a month before me and thus has a claim to seniority. Oh yes, I've met him and he is insane, I know insane when I see it, I hang out with Doc Irv.

16. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Been here since 2004, and was on whatever it was called before we switched over in 2004. Great place, great friendships I have made because of this place. I appreciate the things that people do for others that the masses never hear about. Al has a great site here but the people here are what makes this site the best. Thank you all.
    LeaLea

Have been a member since 05 , Don't post much ,,, collected a few post back on the Kansas Board , when it wasn't a ghost Forum.... it has been a fun ride being on this site... all the fishing tackle that has been donated to the Youth fishermen and Women,, Money and Prayer sent to Family's in needed times.... and all the help and needed information... and last of all , all the Great Friends I have made on here , and the Great Time and Friendship at the Mid West Rallies over the years...

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    Been here since 2004, and was on whatever it was called before we switched over in 2004. Great place, great friendships I have made because of this place. I appreciate the things that people do for others that the masses never hear about. Al has a great site here but the people here are what makes this site the best. Thank you all.
    Yessir!

One week short of 12 years. Amazing how fast life flies by. Many hours of enjoyment on this site and a great amount of info gleaned on bass boats and their motors. Some chaff to sift through at times, but not too bad.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

20. Member
    I joined before the switch over so I've been lurking for a long time. My first interactions were with "Sue D" concerning Guest chargers. This site is a wealth of information and truly wonderful resource.

I remember struggling to pick a user name so I chose "Chris in MI", thus in essence copying a couple other less than creative user names "John in TN" and "Al in Canada." A decade later I moved out of MI and changed my Username. I need to contact Al and change my name back. Anyway, back in the day I spent time between this site on the EZ boards and the Bass Fishing Home Page. Easy to see which site prevailed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast