Thread: Optics planet ?

Optics planet ?

Looking at a scope from optics planet. It is 1/2 the price other vendors are asking. Has anyone had any dealings with optics planet? Can I buy with confidence?

2. Moderator
    I have a friend that has used them 4-5 times. Great CS and order was as advertised every time. Also you can "chat" with them and make them a lower price and they have done it for him every time even on items that were already on sale. Worth a shot anyway. I say buy with confidence.

I've bought a few things from them. No issues. Have you checked with Universal Mania? Their prices are always good with fast shipping.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

4. Moderator
    Just received a lucid ar red dot from them . Seemed a little slow about getting it out the door but it could have been the time of year. The rest of my scope purchases will be via optics planet

Have bought a few things from them. No issues so far.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

6. Member
    Ive bought a few items ftom them, no issues

7. Member
    I bought something from them 6 years or so ago. I don't remember much about dealing with them, but that's usually a good thing.
    2017 Xpress H20B
    115 Yamaha SHO

8. Member
    YEP......there OK Rhett.......I have only purchased once, but as others have said, no issues here.

I have used them numerous times with no problem. Barry
    Barry A. Holmes
    1998 Ranger 354XT
    1998 Mercury 150 EFI

10. Member
    I've tried to buy a shotgun stock and a scope from them in the last few months. Both were a bust for me. Stock never did arrive and was on backorder a long time till I finally cancelled. The scope was a special over Black Friday weekend. Bought it, never shipped for 3 weeks. Called and they said apparently they oversold. Offered me one very similar for more money. I probably won't buy from them again. But, that's my .02. I'm glad everyone else has had better luck than I have.

11. Member
    I bought a scope from them this year. I bought one described as having an adjustable
    Objective, but that was apparently a typo in the description. They paid to ship it back to them and I got the new AO scope quickly and at the same price--I thought they handled the problem very well. I'll buy from them again.