Difference between model of Power Poles?

Whats the difference between the Sportsman II, Pro II and the Blades? Thanks

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Go to powerpoles website, indepth detail there explaining the models... pumps, features, etc. Sportsmans used to be an anodized finished but they have changed that among alot of other things for 2017. All models are now powdercoated. Pro series II now are drilled like the blades, all models will now feature heavy duty hyd hoses that are pre crimped for true plug and play installation (no more tubing), and all models will now have the C monster 2.0. faster communication among other new great features. Pumps are also smaller requiring less room to mount. 10 foot Blades feature advanced new stern bracket thats stronger then ever. Any questions or if you would like pricing feel free to give us a shout. New models should be shipping early February.

Kevin
    K and K Kustomz
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 01-13-2017 at 08:41 AM.

I di look at the power Pole web site but, its not real clear to me anyway what the major differences are. Just thought someone knew off the top of their head the differences that matter.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Maybe this will help however this is not for the new to be released 2017 models. If you would like to give me a call or text me I would be happy to explain any changes from this chart on the 2017 models.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awesome Thanks!