Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is my pump going out?

My portside pump ets stuck and needs a push to go down. Same with up. I posted a video. Hopefully it works

Last edited by Tim W; 01-09-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    My portside pile gets stuck and needS a push to go down. Same with up. I posted a video. Hopefully it works

Give me a call tomorrow to discus 954-304-0206

I will. I also sent pp a message. It just started doing it today.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    I will. I also sent pp a message. It just started doing it today.
    Ok, They are on the ball . If you don't hear from them give me a buzz.

I will thank you sir.

Come to find out my bushings are bad which caused me to have a lot of play. When I tightened the bottom two bolts I guess I over tightened them. Per power pole the bolt should sit flush with the nut. They recommend changing every 100 cycles

To make a long story short they are sending me 2 new bushing kits. Now that's service.

The rebuild kit worked like a charm. Surprisingly all those little pieces were easy to put it. Took about 45 mins per pole.