Exclamation You don't want to miss this!

This weekend is the Indiana Wild Outdoors show in Kokomo, IN.. This year in conjunction is a Bass University and it includes a free pass into the Wild Indiana show. For everyone this show is packed with all types of outdoor vendors including Sherm's Marine with the majority of the BCB line up on display including a Margay, Sabre FTD, Caracal, Cougar FTD, Puma FTD & YC 219TFX also on Sunday morning starting at 9am is a meet and greet in my booth with BCB pro's Seth Feider then at 10am adding the one and only Mike "Ike" Iaconelli they will both be in my booth! They both will be doing on stage seminars in the afternoon.. Seth starting at 2pm and Ike at 3pm and you can't beat the entry of only $5.00 per person and kids under 12 are free and so is the parking! Also on Saturday is another guy you just might want to meet and listen to on the stage and that's the one and only KVD! There just isn't a better $5 deal anywhere so hope to see you all this weekend!

2. Member
    that is good indeed
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    TTT

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Good deal for $5.00 .....TTT