Thumbs down Bass mafia deep cranking coffin

The box is made fairly well with ring to seal it. However the box is a formed box so the dividers do not move unlike some of the videos , so be aware. I had two crankbaits get stuck one was a balsa bait and slid in really easy but I can't get it out. The larger sized crankbaits also will not fit. Dt20s , strike kings 6xds are no problem. If you have a bait that has a larger lip the box also will not close easy. This box was a great idea but poorly executed. Removable divers would have made it much better.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Lightning sorry you don't like the box, I carry one completely full of 8XD's which is what I designed it to hold. Anything bigger should be carried in our regular deep coffin that has removable dividers. Be glad to get you refunded if you are unhappy with your purchase.

3. Member
    I don't dislike the box Just was surprised when it didn't have the removable dividers. I could not fit the 6th sense 500's in it.I have plenty of deepdivers that will fit like 6xds dd22's and dt20's. It's not so much the length of the bill but the width of the lures. I had trouble with. Bass mafia though is the only one at least attempting to make better cases than generic stuff.

4. Member
    Bass Mafia just too expensive.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lightningmusky View Post
    I don't dislike the box Just was surprised when it didn't have the removable dividers. I could not fit the 6th sense 500's in it.I have plenty of deepdivers that will fit like 6xds dd22's and dt20's. It's not so much the length of the bill but the width of the lures. I had trouble with. Bass mafia though is the only one at least attempting to make better cases than generic stuff.
    I fit 500dd cranks in mine put them in the second row back from the front no problems
    Lowrance Pro-Staff
    Picasso Outdoors
    PowerTeam Lures
    Red Dirt Baits
    Boing Lures
    E Custom Baits
    Full Throttle Tackle