Any New reviews on the new nightfishion led system rub rail ??

Thinking about buying this system.. cant find many review at all

2. Member
    I fished several night tournaments this summer with a guy who had it on his boat. They look really good and he said they work well. They are a bit pricey for me so I decided to do a self install on my boat. I got the idea from the NightFishin system. I have a post in this same forum.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I have been running them sense they first came out, the old and the new ones, they are Awesome, the new HD version are brighter and more durable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Looks like you have the nav lights up front to. Are you saying you have had both sets new and old ? And they are just fine

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    yes I had old style on old boat and new style on my 2016 Phoenix
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Smiley Nightfishion Rub Rail Lights are awesome! Last year we changed our lights and molds, They are much brighter and more durable. If you are considering these lights for your boat, let me know. I offer 10% OFF for all BBC members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smileysrt4 View Post

7. Member
    Replaced the old ones with the new ones on my Legend last summer. So far I'm very happy with them. The new ones are brighter and illuminate my line all the way to the bank, yet they do not really hurt my night vision.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Smiley we are offering 15% thru 1/31/2017. Nightfishion Rub Rail Lights are AWESOME!! You wont be disappointed.

9. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerranger View Post
    Replaced the old ones with the new ones on my Legend last summer. So far I'm very happy with them. The new ones are brighter and illuminate my line all the way to the bank, yet they do not really hurt my night vision.

10. Member
    Here is a pic of them on the Legend. My night fishing season starts about now.

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    info@drewcraft.com

12. BBC SPONSOR

��
    Last edited by Scott Bird; 03-12-2017 at 12:21 PM.

13. BBC SPONSOR
    Last edited by Scott Bird; 03-12-2017 at 12:21 PM.

14. Member
    We have this on our new boat. Is it supposed to have a dimmer switch to adjust brightness? I have loved night fishing for years but I find these lights way too bright on a dark night. I just want my line to glow not the lake and the woods. Any information would be helpful.

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeke4351 View Post
    We have this on our new boat. Is it supposed to have a dimmer switch to adjust brightness? I have loved night fishing for years but I find these lights way too bright on a dark night. I just want my line to glow not the lake and the woods. Any information would be helpful.
    they dont normally have a dimmer but they can customize to your boat and needs depending on how many lights you want, there is one in the middle called moon light, its light blue to light the bank, you can have could have that left off, and the UVs come in 4, 6. or 8 strips
    info@drewcraft.com

16. BBC SPONSOR

Nightfishion

Smiley give me a call, I can get you plenty referrals for Nightfishion rub rail lights.
    Scott Bird
    480-232-0033
    Quote Originally Posted by Smileysrt4 View Post

17. Member
    Sweet lights!!!

18. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank You!
    Quote Originally Posted by coybock View Post
    Sweet lights!!!

19. Member
    Don't be fooled guys. This stuff is crap. I have been back and forth with these guys... The lights go bad and the send you replacements that are bad from the get go. Save yourself the heartburn.