Utility Trailer (PJ or Sure Trac)

Looking at getting a new Utility Trailer, something in the 6 x 12 ft. range, wanting something a little better built than the Carry On brand found at Lowes and Tractor Supply.

Considering a PJ & a Sure Trac. PJ is closer to my home, would have to drive a bit to pick up a Sure Trac though. Just wondering about PJ quality, internet reviews knock their Powder Coating paint as not being durable.

Wondering if anyone has used either of these 2 brands.

2. Member
    I have a 16 foot PJ car hauler that is 3.5 years old and sits outside in the weather. It looks as good today as when i brought it home. I think the powder coating system has held up very well. I also like the ability to remove the fenders if needed for additional clearance, the LED lighting, the trailer tongue jack swings out of the way (like a boat trailer) so you can open/lower your tailgate etc. I think this brand trailer is worth what you pay for it. Yes, I could have purchased a cheaper trailer but then it would be a cheaper trailer as measured in quality of materials and workmanship.

Best of luck in your search!
    Phillip "Wade" Norris
    2015 Ranger Z520C
    250 Merc Optimax Pro XS (S# 2B113454)
    25P Fury - 4 blade all holes open