Which boat show?

I live in north ga so I can get to Nashville, Atlanta or Huntsville pretty easy. Wonder which one would have the most bass boats to look at? I went to the Atlanta show a few years ago and it was mostly big boats. Only ranger had a decent booth.

Interested in Phoenix and basscat.

Greg.

2. Member
    Nashville show is happening now. Don't know about how many boats are there tho.

Fishing show in knoxville in 2 weeks. It always has all the bass boat brands.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike198P View Post
    According to their web site it is in two weeks...?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike198P View Post
    What Phoenix or bass cat dealers are there? I didn't know any were in that area.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue76 View Post
    According to their web site it is in two weeks...?
    According to the listings of boat shows by state on the Home page here on BBC, dates are Jan. 7th-10th.

7. Member
    The Nashville boat show that has the fishing boats and tackle is in 2 weeks. It will be at the state fairgrounds.
    http://www.tnboatexpo.com/

8. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Nashville has a fishing expo a few weeks after the boat show. Not many fishing boats or stuff at the boat show.
    If I where coming to Nashville I would plan on the expo at the fairgrounds!!

9. Banned
    At least the Nashville Vendors are listed at their website. The different kinds of boats are color coded on the map of the floor. You can cross reference Basscat's website to see if any are their dealers.

I haven't checked when the Atlanta Boat Show is going to be there.

10. Member
    I know freedom marine will have several Phoenix boats at Huntsville. I called to ask... I guess I could call a few basscat dealers and see if they will be there.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue76 View Post
    I know freedom marine will have several Phoenix boats at Huntsville. I called to ask... I guess I could call a few basscat dealers and see if they will be there.
    Hello from down the road in Highland Forest.
    If I wanted to see Phoenix Boats, I would go to the Freedom Marine dealership in Guntersville. They are the largest Phoenix dealer in the country. I considered a Phoenix before I bought a Basscat.
    The Knoxville show is always a fun way to spend a day but is usually loaded with Rangers and Tritons with Mercury engines. If you go, add a trip to Ye Olde Steak House for your evening meal. It's worth the trip alone.
    Basscats will be a bit harder. You might need to contact riversidemarinetn.com/ and see if they will be in Nashville. They are a smaller dealer and have a limited inventory.
    You won't go wrong with either brand.

12. Member
    The Huntsville show annually sucks. Go to a bigger city.

13. Member
    For the Nashville area - The N.M.M.A. Nashville Boat and Sports show (at the fairly new convention center downtown) is January 19-22. The Tennessee Boat and Fishing Expo (at the Fairgrounds) is February 8-10th. The N.M.M.A. show is a larger show and will have fishing boats as well as pleasure boats / wakeboats / pontoons. The fishing Expo will have lots of tackle and fishing boats.
    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

14. Member
    Boat shows are pontoons and wake boats.......waste of time and for fishermen IMO.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    Boat shows are pontoons and wake boats.......waste of time and for fishermen IMO.
    This is what the Louisville show has become

Birmingham Boat Show is coming up next weekend. Big show with nearly every brand of bass boat.
    BassCat '17 Sabre DC FTD Advantage Elite
    175 Yamaha SHO
    MK Fortrex 80

Just have to be careful and follow the ones you are interested in . Call Basscat and see where they are planning to be when. We went to the Atlanta Boat Show Last year at the Atlanta Convention center and there were 400 pontoons and only 4 bass boats

18. Member
    Go to the Bass Cat web site under the owners board and ck out 2017 Boat Show list. The dealers are listed for each show. You can get the contact info for each dealer also on the owners board and ask any question about the boats and some one will get you an answer or demo ride,

19. Member
    fishing show at Nashville fair grounds feb 10 11 12 went to boat show one time 20 to park wont go again mostley ski boats