Thread: Pro Chip

Pro Chip

Has any one purchased a Pro Chip and what did you think; worth the money?<br><br>Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    never heard of a pro chip? i tried some lays though and thought they were very tasty
    Pool 10

What is a pro chip?
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Member
    Its is waypoints for different lakes.

http://prochipusa.com/

5. Member
    Its a SD cart like a lake mapping card that the pros have supposedly given up their waypoints to lakes on, and areas of the lake that the pros would fish if they were going to that particular lake. You buy the card by the lakes instead of the region. Just search Pro Chip

6. Member
    I have the pro chip, once was called the Davey Hite pro chip, it has a BUNCH of waypoints , almost so many it will clutter your map, I think it has like 1600 way points on Kerr lake alone , I have the 5 map package here in NC, you will never get to fish all the points , I sometimes fail to fish the chip , because I always want to go back to where I have caught them before,
    1996 Javelin 409T DC /225 Johnson Venom

7. Banned
    ive had it for years. it has a bunch of stuff and it's big on roadbeds. i also have lakemaster mapping and garmin mapping so most of the stuff, like humps, is redundant. they also boast about how many waypoints is on the chip, but they don't mention that they mark the same road bed 22 times if you don't know the lake though, it can't hurt

i run several way points chips. one being lanier mapped.....it has 100's more waypoints than the pro chip does
    Last edited by TroyBoy30; 01-12-2017 at 10:16 AM.

8. Member
    So, Duckett made a chip?

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I have the pro chip V2 for 13 lakes in NC, John McWhite here in NC is a cartographer and has access to many land maps before the lakes were built, he also designs golf courses, John is a great guy to deal with and he will make you a deal on multiple lakes
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com